GL1800Riders Forums banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
20 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Has anyone installed fog lights on a 2012 wing? Where is the plug located behind the radio that the switch plugs into? Is the switch same as the previous models?

·
Registered
701 Posts
I installed Electrical Connections LED lights for the 2012 Goldwing. The plug is a black 4 pin connecter located in the lower right corner of the hole that is created when you remove the radio control panel. The switch used is the airbag model switch because there is less room underneath the radio control panel where the switch is installed.

·
Registered
234 Posts
I installed the Honda LED Foglights. It was an easy install. The connector is behind the audio console (airbag model) in the lower left section of the fairing. I found the connector in a much larger collection of connectors underneath a large white plastic connector covering...

·
Registered
377 Posts
I removed my recently installed Show Chrome Fog Lights from my 08 that I traded, all installed on the 2012 very easy, I did have to buy a Honda Airbag model Fog Light switch to use in the new position, and I mounted the New round hole lower cowl that I had boxed up in place of the square one from my 2012, it looks good, works good.

·
Banned
11,396 Posts
I removed my recently installed Show Chrome Fog Lights from my 08 that I traded, all installed on the 2012 very easy, I did have to buy a Honda Airbag model Fog Light switch to use in the new position, and I mounted the New round hole lower cowl that I had boxed up in place of the square one from my 2012, it looks good, works good.
Mack.can you post a picture of this for the other 12 owners to see how you installed it.:thumbup:

1 - 5 of 5 Posts