GL1800Riders Forums banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
455 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
The 2012 wing allows you to load routes and waypoints by SD card finally. This evening I had a few minutes to test loading routes on my new wing. The wing only accepts GPX files but most mapping programs now create GPX files. So I used Honda's new trip planner website, Mapsource and Streets & Trips to create a route and saved all as GPX files. I loaded them all on the SD card and then I installed the SD card in the wing and turned on the key. In less than a minute a message popped up on the screen asking did I want to import the routes. I imported all three and then selected each one and they all loaded fine. It's nice to be able to use Streets & Trips ( 2010 and newer creates GPX files now ) to do my route planning.

·
Registered
5 Posts
Imported Routes

Did you change the waypoints on your routes or leave them as they were created by the maps program? I changed the route on mine and created stops along the way. Unfortunately, when I uploaded them into the NAV system, it defaulted to their route and only used my start and ending destination points. Any suggestions?

1 - 2 of 2 Posts