GL1800Riders Forums banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
102 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Bought new March 2012. All following accessories were installed @ the dealer before delivery, Southern Honda PowerSports, Chattanooga, TN: Honda cb radio, J&M passenger audio controller, Add-on trailer hitch with wiring (for Rivco rack & bag), fog lamps, Kuryakyn passenger armrest, Honda brake light spoiler with Show Chrome trunk rack.

Installed by me: Kuryakyn driver & passenger highway pegs, Add-on driver backrest, butler cup, Baker hand wings, Kuryakyn passenger armrest pouch, removable Comfort seat pads and
Show Chrome exhaust tips.

Honda full 7 year factory warranty good until March 2019. Oil was changed @ 602 miles again @ 3,782 miles and 8,375 miles . Current mileage 11,733.

Bike is showroom condition, always garaged, not a scratch, never been down, adult-owned. Everything works just as it should. Title in-hand. NADA says $23,685, KBB says $21,165 with no accessories. I say $21,000 with all accessories.

Contact Jimmie @ 205 356 3321. Send e-mail for more pics.

Attachments

·
Registered
2,556 Posts
Show chrome heated comfort grips

With the Show Chrome heated comfort grips... Do you still have the factory heated grips..or were they destroyed in the disassemble... ... Cheers....

·
Registered
634 Posts
Bought new March 2012. All following accessories were installed @ the dealer before delivery,
Southern Honda PowerSports, Chattanooga, TN: Honda cb radio, J&M passenger audio controller,
Add-on trailer hitch with wiring, fog lamps, Kuryakyn passenger armrest, Honda brake light spoiler with Show Chrome trunk rack.

Installed by me: Kuryakyn driver & passenger highway pegs, Add-on driver backrest, butler cup, Baker hand wings, Kuryakyn passenger armrest pouch, removable Comfort seat pads and
Show Chrome exhaust tips.

Honda full 7 year factory warranty good until March 2019. Oil was changed @ 602 miles (by me) again @ 3,782 miles (by dealer) and 8,375 miles (by me) with Castrol 10w40 JASO motorcycle oil. Current mileage 11,733.

Bike is showroom condition, always garaged, not a scratch, never been down, adult-owned. Everything works just as it should. Title in-hand. NADA says $23,685, KBB says $21,165 with no accessories. I say $21,000 with all accessories.

Contact Jimmie @ 205 356 3321. Send e-mail for more pics.

:arrow: Jimmie, PM sent.

·
Registered
102 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
heated grips

OH no, the grips are actually comfort covers(made for heated grips) over the stock ones. the heat still comes through. nothing was removed but the end weights and I still have those. In fact I kept any and all stock bits and pieces that were removed for any accessories. thanks for asking.

·
Registered
102 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Forgot to add

Oh, The deal was everything that was installed at the dealer before bike was delivered became part of the bike,and therefore is covered by the full 7 year factory warranty by Honda which is transferable and stays with the bike until march 2019. check out all that stuff. nice peace of mind.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.