GL1800Riders Forums banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
257 Posts
you can change the song at any time you want, up or down! You can set it to show the artist name or song title. I set mine to shuffle. It works great!

·
Registered
143 Posts
Works great with a flash drive and Iphone. So I assume Ipod is also doable. See page 130 Of your 2012 Owners Manual for instructions on how to setup, navigate, and display titles.

·
Registered
143 Posts
After plugging the Ipod into the dock connector in the trunk turn the ignition switch to ACC position. Push the Aux button twice. Use the Mode button to select a playlist, artist, album and song.

·
Registered
115 Posts
From the radio display, press AUX 2 times, the disply will show ipod and the USB symbol. Another pres of the AUX pauses the music, press again to play.

·
Registered
358 Posts
2012 Ipod/thumb drive

After plugging the Ipod into the dock connector in the trunk turn the ignition switch to ACC position. Push the Aux button twice. Use the Mode button to select a playlist, artist, album and song.
Hey! thanks alot. I've been wondering how to do that, but have too busy/lazy to figure it out.
Tried it and it works GREAT.
Thanks again.
bbc
:excited::bow:

·
Registered
1,292 Posts
Mine is a Nav. display. The non Nav. have a different display and may not be exactly the same. Manual shows the difference.

You see the song title in the lower right corner.

There is a new button on the lower left audio control panel. (Next to left knee) I forget the title, but pushing it will change the song title to artist, album, etc.

You also see a folder and a song number in the display.

IMHO the key is to organize the music into folders to make finding it easier. I'm still working on that.

I have my meager collection (800) on board but pulled my favorites out to different folders for easy accessibity.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts