GL1800Riders Forums banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
642 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
27,499 I think it was ! :eek:4: Not budgeable, either. If'n I was a goin' ta fetch one, it sure wouldn't be in Ore. I can get a Mustang, Miata, Jeep or some such for less than that. I noticed it still has the hokey wires across the trunk hinges, and there's way too much satin black on this thing.

Attachments

·
Banned
11,396 Posts
Local dealer was too embarrassed to put a tag on the 12 they had.The 10's had price tags.

So I asked. $30.468.00 Plus fee's. I wonder how long that will sit there..:eek:4:

·
Registered
642 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
.........This local 12 is a level 3, nav. I didn't think to ask how much an airbag ver. would be. The one you have down there must be level 4, eh? Still....................... A ton of bucks. But, then what's a buck worth these days?

·
Banned
11,396 Posts
.........This local 12 is a level 3, nav. I didn't think to ask how much an airbag ver. would be. The one you have down there must be level 4, eh? Still....................... A ton of bucks. But, then what's a buck worth these days?

Nope it's a lever 3 (red).I didn't ask what a bagger would be.I was in shock at hearing 30 grand..

·
Registered
642 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
I would think it would be cheaper than a "remote" area like here. :wrong:

1 - 5 of 5 Posts