GL1800Riders Forums banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
863 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
i'm riding an pulling a trailer from florida to boston. wife is flying into and out of boston. we will have 6/7 days riding new england. i've found lots of mc road links so that will not be a problem. i need destinations to plan around. the best destinations for us are CAMPGROUNDS. can anyone recommend good campgrounds in Vermont, New Hampshire, maine, mass, maybe even canada? the only campground requirement is showers/toilets.

·
Registered
333 Posts
campground

one i can say is very good is lake pemaquid campground in damrascotta maine.we use it every year.also you can use campgrounds in old orchard beach area too.

·
Registered
74 Posts
I going to Maine this summer

i'm riding an pulling a trailer from florida to boston. wife is flying into and out of boston. we will have 6/7 days riding new england. i've found lots of mc road links so that will not be a problem. i need destinations to plan around. the best destinations for us are CAMPGROUNDS. can anyone recommend good campgrounds in Vermont, New Hampshire, maine, mass, maybe even canada? the only campground requirement is showers/toilets.
Hello,

I am also from Sunny Fl and a Bike Camper, I am Planning a trip to Maine this summer, maybe we could get together and do it, if that something that would interest you let me know.

Bob

Attachments

·
Registered
298 Posts
Kitesurfer, Here is a campground in Ashland N.H. it is in the Lakes region. Lots of good riding roads in the area and lots to see.

http://www.amesbrook.com/

·
Registered
696 Posts
To be honest, you pretty much can't go anywhere without being able to throw a rock and hit a campground.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts