GL1800Riders Forums banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
863 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
the bases model...is 20,001 a good price..taxes and tags to be paid back in fla? also the music, those little black plastic things that my wife calls a flash drive. she can load music to it. is that what you use on the new music sysem?

·
Registered
479 Posts
the bases model...is 20,001 a good price..taxes and tags to be paid back in fla? also the music, those little black plastic things that my wife calls a flash drive. she can load music to it. is that what you use on the new music sysem?
I use a Ipod myself, but lots of people here say that the "flash drive" works just as well

·
Registered
72 Posts
Yes......I use the Lexar Firefly 8gb. usb...........it works flawless,does not never have to be charged like the iPod or mp3 player, and its all intergrated right at youre finger tips,another cool feature that the previous models do not have,including Mr.iPod man...............But if youre considering the new 2012 if it were me and I could afford it you need to at least get the level two w/Navi......its the best thing since slice bread. You can push a button and travel anywhere in the country and get instant alerts on weather,traffic. You can look at the radar and ride in a different direction. The xm weather is precise,I have been alerted five times and counting,and within five minutes that wondefull stuff falls out of the sky. Just gives you a little time to stop and suit up........Is this youre first Goldwing? I wish now I would have steped up to a level four w/air bag. If you call Schroaders Honda in Hendersonville NC and ask for Jammie you can get a heck of a deal and save thousands over any other dealer in the area. Tell him Rex sent you.

·
Registered
166 Posts
memory sticks are a great way to go. also an ipod nano set in the trunk hookup works excelent. all the buttons right at your fingers and it charges it for you.

·
Registered
73 Posts
I use a flash drive and have almost my whole cd collection on it, it blows my mind i think it is a 10g i have probably 4000 songs on it. be sure to turn on your surround sound on your 2012 wing, i have mine on low but it makes a huge difference(very nice sound). enjoy:thumbup:

·
Registered
267 Posts
What I did with my 32 gig flash drive was,

make folders and randomly put 250 songs in each folder.
CD1, CD2, CD3, CD4 and so on.
I was at Schroader's Honda last week and they put my flash drive in the 2012 trunk and it started plays my music with no problems. :thumbup:

·
Registered
863 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
side note...maybe we should swap memory sticks :) 10 dollar stick and stamps gets you new music!

1 - 8 of 8 Posts