GL1800Riders Forums banner

1 - 20 of 24 Posts

·
Registered
12,417 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
2012 Red ABS $23,793 (no tax) NEW, Cycle World Cherry Hill NJ

Anybody know of a better price for a new machine?

Bulldog

·
Registered
453 Posts
My red level 3 was $23,299, then maybe $250 in dealer prep,etc, or close to that. Yours looks close to what I was finding when I was looking.

·
Registered
73 Posts

·
Registered
38 Posts
Call Champion motor sports on long Island.
I bought my bike there and he beat that guy in Jersey by a fair amount.
Good luck, Tom

·
Registered
438 Posts
When I bought my '08, Ralph was willing to match any other price that was in writing, internet advertising or otherwise. I took my business to him primarily because he was sponsoring this board and was willing to match any other price. I did end up travelling about 200 extra miles, but felt it was worth it.

Take your best price and give Ralph a call and see what he will do for you.

·
Registered
1,459 Posts
When I bought my Level 3 ABS last month i got it for $23,199 out the door then paid tax/title in my home state ....

I found all three of these dealers had the identical same pricing of $23,199... but only one had the Red Level III in stock so that is where I got it.

Honda of Russellville / Russellville AR (Earl) 479-968-2233

Sunrise Honda Motorsports / Tina Etheridge 501-593-5500
Two stores, Shawnee OK / Searcy AR

Southern Honda / Chattanooga, TN / Don (800)959-5432

Looks like some of the prices you guys are posting now includes the new price increase, or part of it.

·
Registered
4,020 Posts
Sounds about right Bulldog, especially if it's close enough to save travel expenses. I do have major safety concerns though. You are talking the fastest color known to all of mankind, and IMO, not sure your skills are near that level of blazingly fast speed.

·
Registered
863 Posts
$20,001 at st augustine honda

·
Registered
306 Posts
Duh what?

$14,100, several years old, no ABS and used but what the hay, it be cheaper still.

·
Registered
863 Posts

·
Registered
1,922 Posts
Watch the fine print on that dealer in NJ....on his Ebay auctions he adds a $498 dealer fee that is posted way at the bottom of the auction details.

1 - 20 of 24 Posts