GL1800Riders Forums banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
999 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Has anyone taken their battery cover off? I was wondering if the mounting studs are the same distance apart as the 2010's.

Friday I ordered a CSC Cobra trike kit to have put on a leftover 2010. After looking at the new CSC Viper trike kit, I really like it.

I think the 2012 kit would look great on the 2010. And If the side covers have the same mounting stud location, I think using the 2010 seat and covers would make it a doable thing.

Tomorrow I'm going back to the dealer and have him call the factory to see if they have a reason it won't work. I'd love to have a Viper painted yellow.

·
Registered
453 Posts
Has anyone taken their battery cover off? I was wondering if the mounting studs are the same distance apart as the 2010's.

Friday I ordered a CSC Cobra trike kit to have put on a leftover 2010. After looking at the new CSC Viper trike kit, I really like it.

I think the 2012 kit would look great on the 2010. And If the side covers have the same mounting stud location, I think using the 2010 seat and covers would make it a doable thing.

Tomorrow I'm going back to the dealer and have him call the factory to see if they have a reason it won't work. I'd love to have a Viper painted yellow.
Would love to see how a 2012 looks painted yellow, I am thinking of doing that also when I trike the 2012.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts