GL1800Riders Forums banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
15 year Member
6,873 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Does Honda have any plans to come out with a Square Foglight to fit the opening?

Matt(BCNV) :doorag:

·
Banned
11,396 Posts
I can't see why? They are not a true rectangle.

I can see some after market company coming out with a face plate that will transition the new hole to a round hole light that will slip on behind the cowl.

·
Registered
1,108 Posts
Another reason to keep my 01.:thumbup:

·
15 year Member
6,873 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Oh, well that dosen't look too bad....

Thanks..

Matt(BCNV) :bow:

·
15 year Member
6,873 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Does Honda have any plans to come out with a Square Foglight to fit the opening?

Matt(BCNV) :doorag:
Naww... the fog lights will still be round.. Honda thinks it will look better with space on the top/bottom & sides..

cosmic
I got to agree with you c_c... a round "Light" in a "Square" hole is a real "Progressive" look......

Honda has always been on the "Cutting" edge!!

LOL

Matt(BCNV) :shock:

·
Registered
3,060 Posts
Leave it stock, perish the thought, another option that is never considered. i don't need lights, don't need a backrest, don't need other chinese crap add ons either like highway pegs, wind wings? Grip puppys? Yea I want to grip a chinese beer can riding down the road. Chinese handlebar risers so you can ride like a Harley moron? All crap I don't want. So to reinterate, the rectangular opening has no effect positive or negative for me because it will never be molested.

·
Banned
8,220 Posts
Leave it stock, perish the thought, another option that is never considered. i don't need lights, don't need a backrest, don't need other chinese crap add ons either like highway pegs, wind wings? Grip puppys? Yea I want to grip a chinese beer can riding down the road. Chinese handlebar risers so you can ride like a Harley moron? All crap I don't want. So to reinterate, the rectangular opening has no effect positive or negative for me because it will never be molested.
Why not say what you really think? Why are you holding back?

·
Registered
1,006 Posts
I kinda like the slant eye look on the new cowling, definitely Asian. Hey, aren't Asian girls the hot thing right now?

I wouldn't know myself, actually. I thought I heard my kid saying that.

·
Registered
2,468 Posts
I see dollar signs in near future for honda and second party mfg's. A fog light design specific to the 2012. 'If you build it, they will come'. :cool:

·
Registered
2,012 Posts
The 01-10 lower cowls are readily available for around $25. Bet they fit fine on the 12's and would surely look better than the round/square look. Unless you are from SF....

1 - 17 of 17 Posts