GL1800Riders Forums banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Banned
2,290 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
AS of this morning. I yet to receive the daytonas from torq masters, the loops have arrived.
These items are sold once they arrive.

Comfort controls are sold

I am trying to get the centramatics off the bike , won't know for sure til Tuesday since losed until then. Have had one inquirey about them

I have had several inquires about the Alpin tire.
I have to verify by going back over the 5 pages of PMs to see who actually made a firm offer first on this item will know shortly

The stock windhield also numerous PMs,, will go back over whole list just to verify with a couple of acceptable cash offers

The ECM,, I took possession of that yesterday. I have had a firm offer with shipping made on that that I consider very fair. And he was the first one to make a cash offer that was in my hoped for range.

I missed the fact that while I was still in laalaa land on percocet that my PMs had already rolled into several pages. Thats why I hesitate giving into living thru chemicals.

·
Banned
2,290 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
ALL 2012 items spoken for OR returned for full refund.

Jimmy From Torq Master Pipes just found out about my total loss on my wing and that i replaced it with 2014 CTX1300. He offered to give me a full refund on my pruchases ( Daytona pipes and torq loops) So I won't have to bite a 200.00 loss on those items

The Mich Alpin has been sold, just waiting to deliver it.

The road smith comfort Controls were sold first day

The 2012 stock wind screen is sold ,,just being held until buyer can be at his chosen location of delivery

The GUHL enterprises re flashed ECM has been sold

I was NOT able to get the centramatics off the bike before the insurance comapny came and got it

1 - 2 of 2 Posts