Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
564 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
2013 audio / comfort Wing.
I custom 2 toned this bike, and painted all of the universal black panels, as well as the universal silver side panel, the front and lower cowls, and the dash. Both of the colors are paint matched to the 2013 Dark Titanium (dark silver) and the 2008 Light Titanium (light silver). I have left over paint, plus the paint code mix from Redland paint, and this could be taken to a paint shop should you ever need to do touch up.

I brought this bike home with less than 1 mile on it, so it's a one owner. This bike has always been shedded, unless I was on a trip. I have done the service work myself, and only once did the oil change go over 6K, as I was on a west coast trip. Most changes were done at 5K or less. Last one was done at 67,500. Lower end oil was always changed at every other oil change, and changed on last oil change. K&N air filter was just cleaned and serviced. Both front and rear breaks were changed less than 1000 miles ago.

Here's a list of the options: (heated seat and grips standard)
CB, Honda Spoiler with brake light, brake light modulator, Kuryakyn trunk rack with risers, Vertical trailer hitch, trailer light isolator harness, universal switched/constant fuse block, Kuryakyn Rotor covers, bunge seat brackets, Kuryakyn Hwy pegs, Baker upper hand wings, Kuryakyn passenger floorboards and chrome floorboard frame covers, Chrome side frame covers with rubber inserts, stainless steel belly pan, Klock wurks tinted and vented windshield, Mp3 360 fog lights, Kuryakyn Exhaust turn down tips, Amber turn signal lenses, Chrome radiator grill covers.

Approx. 70,074 miles.

$12,000 - Cash or Certified Bank Check only

Attachments

·
Registered
564 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
A few more pics.

Attachments

·
Registered
564 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
So am I out of line on this price?? Two days and I haven't had a comment.

·
Registered
3,352 Posts
Maybe also try: Craigslist, Cycle Trader, eBay and similar?

The challenge with selling a complete bike on forums such as this one; is that most of the folks on these forums, already have a version of the motorcycle that the forum serves. Preaching to the choir as it were.

·
Registered
648 Posts
Only because you are asking I will comment on the price.

It's a nice looking bike but the paint adds no value to the asking price but it may influence someone if they are deciding between two bikes. Same with the accessories. I have learned the hard way that regardless of the modifications you make at the end of the day they really don't add to the sales price and your going to get about the same as you would for a stock vehicle.

6 year old motorcycle with 70,000 miles in the current market, I would say that $9500 is the number if you want to sell it.

Reactions: MisterK

·
Registered
419 Posts
1 - 7 of 7 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.