GL1800Riders Forums banner
  • Hey everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of this month's Ride of the Month Challenge!

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
42 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi!!
I'm looking to upgrade my rear lighting by making my turn signals function as also tail and brake lights. Any experience in doing so?
Thanks,
Dale

·
Registered
2,499 Posts
I installed a pair of Whelen TIR3s on the rear of my Wing. One attached to a bracket I made to share the tag screws, the other in the reflector location at the bottom of the fender. One blinks, the other burns steady. Anyone who can't tell I am stopping needs a new seeing eye dog.

·
Registered
224 Posts
Take a look here. I did this and you have to choose turn signals and run or turn signals and brake. I went with brake as I wanted a noticeable difference when I apply the brakes. Also added some LED strips on each side from Radianz.

·
IronMan
17,820 Posts
I PUT SOME FLASHING BRAKE LED BULBS IN MY BRAKE LIGHTS FLASH 5 TIMES THEN GO SOLID OLD BIKE HAD ABRAHMS FLASHING LED ABOVE TAG ( JUST LIKE WHEELEN BUT $25 ) JUST REMEMBER "THEY " RUN INTO BACK OF SEMI'S AND SCHOOL BUSES ! IF THEY AINT LOOKIN DONT MATTER WHAT YA DO !:serious:

1 - 6 of 6 Posts