GL1800Riders Forums banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Sleek black on black bike. Nav, XM, ABS, Prem Audio, Heated Grips & Seats. Kuryakyn floor boards, highway pegs and cup holder. Wingstuff black carpet liners and custom fitted bags for easy pack and carry. Currently has King Snake exhaust (blacked out) but original chrome pipes are available. Seat rebuild by Bike Solutions. Awesome bike in excellent condition. 26,285 miles Located in North Little Rock, AR

Don't hate if I have some of the terminology wrong - hubby's bike who has recently passed. This was our dream bike. Tail of the Dragon a couple of times. I'm 98% sure he had upgraded the lights but I don't know enough about it to speak of. After a lot of research, he installed a run flat car tire on rear last year. We liked it. If not your preference, rear tire will need to be replaced.

Ad will be removed when sold. Otherwise, assume still available.

Attachments

·
Registered
1,768 Posts
I'm sorry for your loss. It is a nice looking bike.

·
Registered
8,047 Posts
So sorry for your loss and your description of the bike is perfect. Good luck with the sale.

·
Registered
343 Posts
Aloha Robin Hamilton Bishop,

Much aloha and prayers from Hawaii for you and your hubby in heaven.
May your sale go smoothly, someone out there is a match for this bike.

Condolences for you loss from the family here on this forum.

·
Registered
2,440 Posts
Sending condolences from the West coast and so sorry for your loss.
Absolutely beautiful Goldwing. Will pass this posting around to friends closer to you.

Corventure Dave

·
Registered
380 Posts
Does it come with owners Manual and maybe service Manual.

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Yes on owners manual - no on service. Hubby did his own oil changes - regularly. Rear tire recently replaced within the year - we do have receipt for that. As you know, little other service needed on these awesome bikes!

1 - 9 of 9 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.