GL1800Riders Forums banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
70 Posts
Hope to see you there my daughter and I will be there. This is one of my favorite functions and over 90 cents out of each dollar goes to help the kids in the state. Hopefully one of us will win the bike they give away. Last year the guy I was sitting next to having lunch with him and he went home with the free bike they give away.

·
Registered
70 Posts
My daughter and I will be there this is one of my favorite rides. When the kids get up on stage and tell about there experiences it hits you in the gut. And over 90 cents on a dollar goes to help the kids in the state. Last year one of the guys I was having lunch with won the bike they gave away. Hopefully one of us will win it Sunday see you there.

·
Registered
129 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Hope that you got through the loop fairly dry, and home safely (weather South didn't look too promising)
... from my position a the tail of the pack, I can say that I wasn't the wettest on the ride.

:thumbup: Sorry that I didn't get a chance to shake yer hand, but thanks for coming and helping to finally hit the $50k mark. I particularly enjoyed the "Doc-Talk" ths year where the presenter explained that the few thousand $$ that PBTF was able to seed him with enabled him to land a $1.5 million Federal grant for his research.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts