:thumbup:

·
Registered
2,843 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I will be at both!!!

Look for my booth . . . .

Just after I posted, I noticed you're on the vendors list. Awesome!

See you Saturday.:thumbup:

·
Premium Member
31,981 Posts
I ain't going to either one . I have seen this go down hill for several years now . Vendors are less and less every year . Manufactures pick and choose which events they go to because of cost. Not seeing any real good deals there anymore. I tried chicago for first time last year , it was ok . But nothing to get me excited about going anymore . Maybe I just need a break from the whole thing for a while . It's kinda like when I went to every car show and cycle swap meet for me . I get bored with same thing over and over again.
If they where closer I would problaly still go , but too much time on the road for what's there . Now this is coming from a guy who will ride 200 miles for ice cream ;)

·
Premium Member
31,981 Posts
I will be at both!!!

Look for my booth . . . .

Good luck with selling a few trailers . Hope for a good steady turnout for ya . If I can help deliver them , I sure gladly will .

·
Registered
2,843 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
I ain't going to either one . I have seen this go down hill for several years now . Vendors are less and less every year . Manufactures pick and choose which events they go to because of cost. Not seeing any real good deals there anymore. I tried chicago for first time last year , it was ok . But nothing to get me excited about going anymore . Maybe I just need a break from the whole thing for a while . It's kinda like when I went to every car show and cycle swap meet for me . I get bored with same thing over and over again.
If they where closer I would problaly still go , but too much time on the road for what's there . Now this is coming from a guy who will ride 200 miles for ice cream ;)
I hear you there. If it was more than an hour drive for me, I probably wouldn't go either. One of the first few I remember going to, I seen a few deals. Got a pair of insulated and waterproof gauntlets for around $20. I still use them. Now I don't think you can get a beer and a hot dog for $20.

I still like looking at the new bikes and such. And running in to a few people I know in the bike world is always fun. This year I'm going to try on a bunch of riding boots, and hopefully pick up a pair.

·
Registered
4,019 Posts
I used to live up there. I can remember going to the new bike show (don't know what it was called back then) in the early 80's in St. Paul.

Bought my first helmet there, a Shoei Z100.

:)

·
Registered
2,843 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
I used to live up there. I can remember going to the new bike show (don't know what it was called back then) in the early 80's in St. Paul.

Bought my first helmet there, a Shoei Z100.

:)
Yeah and that Shoei was probably around $20. :bow::lol:

·
Registered
4,019 Posts
Just after I posted, I noticed you're on the vendors list. Awesome!

See you Saturday.:thumbup:
Booth 1353

Right next to the food . . . Do you think they planned that?

·
Registered
4,019 Posts
Oh no, that Shoei was over $100!

Caught grief when I got home too, I didn't even have a motorcycle yet!

Hehe

·
Registered
2,843 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Oh no, that Shoei was over $100!

Caught grief when I got home too, I didn't even have a motorcycle yet!

Hehe
:oops::lol:

Whoops my bad. :lol: $20 is probably what you told Mrs. copjr. :twisted:

·
Registered
4,019 Posts
:oops::lol:

Whoops my bad. :lol: $20 is probably what you told Mrs. copjr. :twisted:
No way man. I know when I got it good . . . She knew.

It was just a few weeks later when she went and bought my first bike from St. Paul Honda!

·
Registered
20,955 Posts
THANKS for the reminder, for some reason I was thinking the show was in February, if it works out I just might go :thumbup:

·
Registered
2,843 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
It's on the calendar. Plan to be there unless a higher priority interrupt comes along. :lol:
Ron
THANKS for the reminder, for some reason I was thinking the show was in February, if it works out I just might go :thumbup:
If you guys want to meet up in the afternoon, let me know. I want to run around and try on as many boots as I can, before it gets stupid nuts in there. I plan on getting there when they open @ 10am on Saturday. By the afternoon I'll be ready to head out. Maybe we can catch lunch somewhere?

No way man. I know when I got it good . . . She knew.

It was just a few weeks later when she went and bought my first bike from St. Paul Honda!
Good man! :thumbup:

The show will be in Phoenix Jan 24th thru the 26th and yes I am planning on going.
Sweet! I wish I was going to the Phoenix one. I take it you're not going to the Mpls. one then? :joke:

·
Crazy Northerner
8,622 Posts
The show will be in Phoenix Jan 24th thru the 26th and yes I am planning on going.
I was planning on going to the Phoenix show, but we have a gathering at the Blue Spoon. Dang it........LOL :thumbup:

·
Registered
4,019 Posts
I tried chicago for first time last year , it was ok . But nothing to get me excited about going anymore . Maybe I just need a break from the whole thing for a while .

hmmmm, must not have like the dungeon as much as he screamed that he loved it . . . . .

:lol:

·
Premium Member
31,981 Posts
hmmmm, must not have like the dungeon as much as he screamed that he loved it . . . . .

:lol:
Dungeon yes , chicago show ? Not so much . Cookies with butter on them ?? YES, YES ,YES !!!

·
Registered
1,838 Posts
Curtis, glad to see you are going to both shows. Good luck to ya, and hope you do more business than you can handle.

1 - 20 of 120 Posts