Discussion Starter #1
The North Carolina District​
of the Gold Wing Road Riders Association​
Presents the Thirty-First Annual​
Wings Over the Smokies
September 25 - 27, 2014
1501 Acquoni Rd.​
Cherokee, North Carolina

Our Wings Over the Smokies registration site is now open.

Click on the following link:
http://gwrranc.org/wonc/registration.htm or go to the NC website at www.gwrranc.org and click on Wings Over the Smokies in the upper left corner of the page.​
Then click on registrations - You will be brought to a page that allows you to either print out a pdf fillable and self totaling form which you will sign and mail in to the District Treasurer OR you can now use PayPal to register and pay online.​
We ask that you get online and registered early so that we can show the vendors the huge support we plan on having for this convention.​
Get registered and tell as many folks as possible. We're thankful to everyone for the tremendous support you've shown for our move back to Cherokee, NC.​
Bob (Goose) & Dorothy Richards, NC District Directors

.........................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................
PS. The number of Pre-Registrations that NC receives for the rally determines two things:

(1) The number of Vendors that will attend the rally:
Vendors usually check with the District Director around July to see how many attendees they have registered to attend the rally; The more that pre-register, the more vendors we can expect to attend.

(2) The amount and quality of the Grand Prize:
The Grand Prize is determined by the number of Pre-Registrations received so bottom line is the More that pre-register, the Larger the Grand Prize can be.
___________________________________________________________________________________​

___________________________________________________________________________________​
Wings Over The Smokies 2014

click here to download the registration form for the 2014 Wings Over The Smokies

·
Registered
321 Posts
No, it will cost you $5 more. Open the registration site. The price will be on form. JoeA​

·
Registered
321 Posts
I should be there. This my 28th year going. One of the best rally to go to. JoeA

Anyone going to this? I have never been to it, as I am new to the N.C. scene.

·
Registered
321 Posts
Wayne, we will find good food. Come on to WOS. Bring Bonnie, I will stop on my way there and get up a fruit cake, to have with coffee. We are staying at a cabin in Bryson City,NC.

Jo jo do they have good food there

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I547 using Tapatalk

·
Registered
118 Posts
I want to rent a inside booth and have my Goldwing reverse trike prototype on display at the Wings Over The Smokies Rally in September. Not knowing anything about the event, I need some info about how to set up the display. I have tried sending emails and also called a few times through the web site but get no response. Anyone know how to get in contacted with them.

Jerry:shrug:

·
Registered
65 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
I want to rent a inside booth and have my Goldwing reverse trike prototype on display at the Wings Over The Smokies Rally in September. Not knowing anything about the event, I need some info about how to set up the display. I have tried sending emails and also called a few times through the web site but get no response. Anyone know how to get in contacted with them.

Jerry:shrug:
Jerry , you need to speak with Don Harden, the Vendor Coordinator for the rally.
If you can't reach Don, Contact the District Director (Bob (Goose) Richards at 919-435-8050
410-707-3283 (Goose) cell

VENDORS DESIRING TO PARTICIPATE IN WOtS 2014

Contact the WONC Rally Vendor Coordinators:

Don and Susan Harden
64 Foxcroft Dr.
Timberlake, NC 27583

919-801-1759
[email protected]

Hope to see you at the rally.

·
Registered
65 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Vendor listing

A listing of vendors attending the 2014 NC Wings over the Smokies rally as of 7/18/14 has now been posted on the NC District website

http://gwrranc.org/wonc/vendors.htm.

The list may still increase before the rally.

·
Registered
938 Posts
I'll be in Maggie Valley the same weekend hanging out with a heard of FJR's. If we ride through Cherokee I'll wave. All new roads to me.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts