GL1800Riders Forums banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
259 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Checked it out today at one of the dealers, man that thing is purty..got a nice metal flake tint to it...just under 20k out the door...

·
Registered
46 Posts
Saw the Yellow F6B Daytona and does indeed look nice. But the Black one in my garage looks ok too. It is one fine ride in any color!

·
Registered
229 Posts
They were putting 2 together when I picked up my bike from the dealer the other day. They looked nice but nowhere near as cool as my new satin matte paint job.....:lol:

·
Registered
449 Posts
Checked it out today at one of the dealers, man that thing is purty..got a nice metal flake tint to it...just under 20k out the door...
So, you finally gonna buy a F6B? You have been waiting, wanting and fretting a long while. Is now the time? Good luck!;)

·
Registered
259 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
So, you finally gonna buy a F6B? You have been waiting, wanting and fretting a long while. Is now the time? Good luck!;)
I can afford the yellow (paying cash), but dang they offered me a heck of a deal(I think) on a 2013 red/black deluxe...16k + charges..:nojoke:...standard even less..

·
Registered
449 Posts
Paralysis by analysis. You cannot go wrong with either unit. I have almost 17000 miles on mine now and enjoy it more with each ride. Pick one and join the fun. You really dont know what you are missing.

·
Registered
276 Posts
I really like the 2014 yellow, but the red is nice also and I could not pass up the deal on a 2013 red deluxe.

·
Registered
449 Posts
I finally got to see the new yellow F6B at a local dealer this week. Yellow would not be my first color choice to paint a motorcycle. It is, however, the only F6B color, thus far, with pearl in the paint.

Attachments

1 - 8 of 8 Posts