GL1800Riders Forums banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
242 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Located in Ooltewah TN (near Chattanooga)

Please text for more information and pictures
706-914-0383 I work nights so text is best for initial contact.

2015 level 2 (Nav and XM)
Just under 25,000 miles.

FULL front and rear Traxxion suspension
KURY grips.
10” smoke shield (and oem)
Rush exhaust.
Baker hand wings
KURY ergo II highway pegs.
Kury led lights in rear.
KURY license plate frame.
Spare rear wheel.
Front tire is good rear is new with less than 1000 miles on it.
Drivers backrest.
One set of pathfinder LED head lights not installed yet
Smoke turn signal lenses (and oem)

Selling because wife and I are fixing to adopt our two foster girls so I’m trying to sell it since wife doesn’t ride much anymore (bought it because her back) love to keep it but it kills my knee still (even after the surgery).

Asking price $16,000 will possibly take part trade on another bike such as a Suzuki M109, Yahama Raider anything 1500 cc or larger. No sport bikes. My knee can’t handle it.

Attachments

·
Registered
242 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Especially with the Traxxion…. this looks like I could be a good deal!

Corventure Dave
I’m open to offers.
Although I love the bike and how it handles. Even though wife and I don’t ride together much I’d keep it if it wasn’t for my knee. I stuck it out and gave it a chance (3 years) had surgery Aug 2018 but the foot position still kills my knee so I’m going back to a cruiser with forward controls.

·
Registered
242 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Congratulations on adopting those foster girls.
Thank you. We’re about three months out from it they just not terminated moms rights and one of the fathers. The other father will not take her so once his rights are terminated we will be able to adopt them.

Alana is 9 and she likes riding on the back but she barley reaches the boards. So a different bike will help my knee plus her reach to the pegs. lol

·
Registered
17 Posts
If you would have posted this for sale back in January I would jumped on it. I have an 2007 M109r LE and bought a low mileage 2013 F6B in January. I had planned to sell my M109r but then later decided to keep it. GLWS

·
Registered
242 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
If you would have posted this for sale back in January I would jumped on it. I have an 2007 M109r LE and bought a low mileage 2013 F6B in January. I had planned to sell my M109r but then later decided to keep it. GLWS

Usually January isn’t the best time to sell. Plus I wanted to give it more time for my knee surgery to heal. It was Aug 24th. So I feel it’s been long enough.

I do have a guy with a 2013 that wants to part trade but he’s just a bit tooo far away (17 hours or so)

·
Registered
11 Posts
I met James and looked at and test rode this bike today. This is a nice bike, we just decided to go with 2018.

The bike is set up right and is in very clean condition. The Rush pipes give it some growl and are louder, but not LOUD. This is a solid choice and I can vouch for the description and condition. It is as described. The extras make this a smoking deal for someone who wants a really well-sorted machine with some attitude.

Dan G.

·
Registered
1,171 Posts
Last year I got a Yamaha Raider S 1900cc in addition to my 2013 Wing. Raider is a surprisingly comfortable bike, it's factory forward controls fits my 6'3" frame perfectly. First bike I've owned that I don't need a rider's backrest installed. All-day ride, 300+ miles and I'm ready for more.

Coming from a full touring bike, you'll probably need some wind protection and some kind of luggage. Other than that, a very solid bike.

Good luck selling (or trading) your Wing, looks great and have an impressive performance and comfort package already installed.

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

·
Registered
242 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
I met James and looked at and test rode this bike today. This is a nice bike, we just decided to go with 2018.

The bike is set up right and is in very clean condition. The Rush pipes give it some growl and are louder, but not LOUD. This is a solid choice and I can vouch for the description and condition. It is as described. The extras make this a smoking deal for someone who wants a really well-sorted machine with some attitude.

Dan G.
Thanks Dan it was a pleasure meeting you and your wife today. We just found out yesterday that everything with the adoption should be completed in 60 days.

·
Registered
242 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
Last year I got a Yamaha Raider S 1900cc in addition to my 2013 Wing. Raider is a surprisingly comfortable bike, it's factory forward controls fits my 6'3" frame perfectly. First bike I've owned that I don't need a rider's backrest installed. All-day ride, 300+ miles and I'm ready for more.

Coming from a full touring bike, you'll probably need some wind protection and some kind of luggage. Other than that, a very solid bike.

Good luck selling (or trading) your Wing, looks great and have an impressive performance and comfort package already installed.

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

Before I bought the wing I had an Intruder 1500 without a shield. Every cruiser I’ve owned I have never used a shield.
Well I did on one for a month or two but didn’t like it so I took it off.

I with a 109 they have a nice sleek wind screen I might run with. But I don’t want a big clear sheet of ply wood for a shield. lol.

1 - 19 of 19 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.