GL1800Riders Forums banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 29 Posts

·
Registered
245 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited by Moderator)
Hello all -

Going to sell the Wing - nothing wrong with it but just don't ride it. It is a level 1, 2016 Model, black and matte silver. 700 miles - yes 700. I bought it new out of the crate in Nov 2018. It is stock with the exception of:

Pathfinder low and high LED's.

Pathfinder dynamic LED fogs.

Rear lamps (all) converted to LED.

Nose mask.

Service manual.

Half cover.

Full cover.

Probably some other stuff I'll find along the way. I have two full-face Nolan helmets with headsets - you could pull the headsets out and reuse those.

NADA low retail is 13,062 and high retail is 17, 221. Not looking to make much....15k is my price. I think that's a darn good price for what you're getting. I'm located in NW Florida, along the panhandle.

Fell free to send a PM and I'll provide email and cell if needed. I hope the pics don't mysteriously turn when I upload them.

Attachments

·
Registered
4,414 Posts
Wow! If this is what you say it is, you should have an offer to buy in about 5 minutes. If I didn't already own a 2016, I'd make an offer myself.

·
Registered
245 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
And I forgot... Has a transferable extended warranty to 2027. I'll double check the expiration date.

·
Registered
8,307 Posts
Manufacturer warranty (36 months) and extended warranty (60 months) go through November 2028.
10 years of Honda warranty? :surprise:

·
Registered
466 Posts
10 years of Honda warranty? :surprise:
Not without modern math.

Under the old math, 96 months is 8 years.

Under the new math, with inflation, who knows?

Reactions: William Anzik

·
Registered
8,307 Posts
No, that's 8 years. :)
If it ends in November of 2028 that's 10 years. I think you made a typo and it ends in 2026. ;)

·
Registered
5,994 Posts
Dang! Man, I'd purchase that bike in a "heartbeat" if I didn't spend my money to trike mine out.............

Ronnie

·
Registered
245 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
Dang! Man, I'd purchase that bike in a "heartbeat" if I didn't spend my money to trike mine out.............

Ronnie
Thanks - it'll be an excellent deal for someone. It's lonely just sitting in the garage!

1 - 20 of 29 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.