GL1800Riders Forums banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
2017 Kompact Kamp Mini Mate camper for sale. Includes awning package, baby moon hubcaps, chrome bezels, fenders, spare tire, jack stand pads. Pampered, well cared for. It has been kept indoors/garage when not camping. The camper is a crazy amount of fun. You will meet so many people who want to know all about it. It is in Phoenix, AZ. $2,800

Attachments

·
IronMan
17,639 Posts
Check with GARY "FLCRACKER " on board someone he knows' LOOKING

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Thank you! I'm returning to tent camping -- hopefully, there will still be plenty of fun to be had, crazy and otherwise. Take care.

·
Registered
2,832 Posts
Thank you! I'm returning to tent camping -- hopefully, there will still be plenty of fun to be had, crazy and otherwise. Take care.
That's what I did. I sold my MM. Since I am older now. I wish I hadn't. Good luck with sale.:thumbup:

·
Registered
218 Posts
Why sell the camper, just buy a little cargo trailer and do both, I have a LL camper and sold my little cargo trailer thinking I didn't need both and boy was I wrong, I camp in the LL sometimes, but I also enjoy tent camping i have the best of both worlds, and you can to...

·
Registered
2,520 Posts
May I ask, what's an "LL" camper?
Scott

·
Registered
8,063 Posts

·
Registered
2,520 Posts

·
Registered
711 Posts
2017 Kompact Kamp Mini Mate camper for sale. Includes awning package, baby moon hubcaps, chrome bezels, fenders, spare tire, jack stand pads. Pampered, well cared for. It has been kept indoors/garage when not camping. The camper is a crazy amount of fun. You will meet so many people who want to know all about it. It is in Phoenix, AZ. $2,800
No offense but your baby is really, really ugly...

Reactions: Ratster

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
The LL is a fabulous camper! Congrats. I don't have space at my townhouse to store my camper or a trailer. I'm at the mercy of storage facilities. I can store my tent in the storage under my staircase! :) Take care.

1 - 15 of 15 Posts