GL1800Riders Forums banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
i would like to hear from anyone who has triked a 18/19 Goldwing. I am curious about handling, gas mileage, suspension, and your overall comments. Which manufacturer did you select?

·
Registered
454 Posts
i would like to hear from anyone who has triked a 18/19 Goldwing. I am curious about handling, gas mileage, suspension, and your overall comments. Which manufacturer did you select?
I’ve got a 2018 DCT with a Roadsmith Trike Kit. This is my first trike so I can’t compare it to others, but I am loving it. It really rides great and handles well. My gas mileage usually averages 36-38. On interstates I get less maybe 32-34. I have got as high as 42, but that’s not all that often. Just depends on riding area and conditions.

·
Registered
851 Posts
Dagwood, if you are willing would you post some photos ? Looks like a great conversion. We have two MT conversions and sure enjoy them. My wife has an 02 Razor and I have an 05. Thanks

·
Registered
454 Posts
Dagwood, if you are willing would you post some photos ? Looks like a great conversion. We have two MT conversions and sure enjoy them. My wife has an 02 Razor and I have an 05. Thanks
Here’s a few. Corbin seat (Black w/white stitching) to be added soon.

Attachments

·
Banned
435 Posts
That looks better than most trike kits I've seen... But I wish they'd update the taillights to better match the new styling.

·
Registered
851 Posts
Wow, that is very sharp looking. It's very clean and well done. I'm not a fan of white however the color fits the conversion. Thank you for the photos!:thumbup:

1 - 6 of 6 Posts