GL1800Riders Forums banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
496 Posts
Nice looking bike. Is the trunk setup for the quicker removal?
Dan

·
Registered
8,058 Posts
Sorry to hear that you're selling this beautiful bike. Best of both worlds, bagger and tourer. I'm just guessing that somebody will grab this one pretty quick.

Reactions: BBQWing

·
Registered
44 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Nice looking bike. Is the trunk setup for the quicker removal?
Dan
No sir, I never did get to install Max’s quick change brackets. That would would make it very simple to change from tourer to bagger and back.

·
Registered
343 Posts
Aloha BBQWing,

Sorry to hear of your misfortunes, you will be missed by our family here. God bless you.

Beautiful bike for sale! Good Luck.

Reactions: BBQWing

·
Registered
584 Posts
Good luck with the sale. Unless I am mistaken(wife claims most of the time) the non-tour does not have reverse. True?

At first I didn't like the brown, then I saw it in the sun. Beautiful more like a Root Beer color, very pretty.

·
Registered
44 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Good luck with the sale. Unless I am mistaken(wife claims most of the time) the non-tour does not have reverse. True?

At first I didn't like the brown, then I saw it in the sun. Beautiful more like a Root Beer color, very pretty.
That’s correct, the non tour models do not have reverse.

·
Registered
19,253 Posts
Nicely equipped. Unfortunately accessories never increase the value even though yours was VERY TASTEFULLY done. That is why you should put the OEM seat back on the bike & sell me your Ultimate seat at 1/2 off

·
Registered
564 Posts
Did the mid rider seat move you forward? If so, how much?
Is the seat heated??

·
Registered
44 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Did the mid rider seat move you forward? If so, how much?
Is the seat heated??
Did not move me forward, but rather up an inch or so as it’s thicker and just a bit wider than stock seat. No heater as my bike is the non tour model and not equipped for a heated seat. I added the tour kit for the wife.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.