GL1800Riders Forums banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
LOW MILES: only 959 miles on this barely-ridden beauty. Bonus: Honda extended warranty (transferrable) through July 2026. Also included in this package: New in the box (not installed) OEM accessories , LED fog lights and kit (08V71-MKC-A00) & (08V70-MKC-A00), LED entry lights (08U70-MKC-A00) In addition Gray cycle cover (08P71-MKC-A00ZD) and battery maintainer connection (dealer installed.) Also included: Size L - AGU carbon fiber helmet and Sena-30 communication system ($1,000 value) both purchased new when I bought the bike.

I am only selling this bike because I thought that I would have more time to ride and enjoy it and I don't - work and life circumstances - as simple as that. I am not selling the bike becuase of any issues or concerns with the bike itself. In fact, it has exceeded my expectations in terms of comfort, technology and performance. I have ridden motorcycles off and on since 13 years old and this is absolutely the nicest bike I have ever owned.

Asking $22,000. Let's respect each others time, serious inquiries only. I live on the west side of the Denver Metro area and can be reached (call or text) at (303) 949-4820

Thanks for looking!

Attachments

·
Registered
8,060 Posts
Very nice bike. Good luck with your sale. :thumbup:

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Thanks Paul, appreciate the well-wishes! I have a deal pending and hope I am doing the right thing selling - this is a fantastic ride.

Also, I want to sincerely THANK YOU for your service.

Pat

1 - 4 of 4 Posts