GL1800Riders Forums banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
20 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Because of Health Issues, I am going to sell my 2018 Goldwing DCT Tour, Red, 6,945 miles. Dealer installed Honda Rider Backrest, Trunk Rack with LED Brake Light. Also OEM windshield and F4 Custom windshield included. Bike is spotless, no marks or scratches. Per Kelly Blue Book, asking $22,000 obo.... If any questions or interest, send me a PM..... I am located in West Central Ohio...

·
IronMan
17,636 Posts
Good luck with sale ! Sorry to hear about health.

Reactions: CAWing

·
Registered
343 Posts
Aloha biker01red,

Sorry to hear of your misfortunes. It is always sad to hear of someone not being able to ride anymore. I will keep you in my prayers and that you get well enough to ride again. Till then, Aloha my friend and good luck with the sale.

Reactions: CAWing

·
Premium Member
1,627 Posts
@biker01red Sad, hope you find something that keeps that spark going! Don't give up!

Reactions: grayelky

·
Premium Member
3,291 Posts
Because of Health Issues, I am going to sell my 2018 Goldwing DCT Tour, Red, 6,945 miles. Dealer installed Honda Rider Backrest, Trunk Rack with LED Brake Light. Also OEM windshield and F4 Custom windshield included. Bike is spotless, no marks or scratches. Per Kelly Blue Book, asking $22,000 obo.... If any questions or interest, send me a PM..... I am located in West Central Ohio...
Very sorry to hear. Best of luck! Just a thought: Did you consider talking to a dealer? Might be worth taking a loss just to get it over and done.

·
IronMan
17,636 Posts
OMG! What happened?! Did your CapsLock key break?[/QUO no not at all!!:surprise::grin2: " THEY " HAVE A PROGRAM THAT TYPES OUT "THE WAY IT SHOULD BE" SO ALL I DO IS TYPE AWAY ! IT FIXES "YOUR " PROBLEM !! :laugh::laugh:>:)

Reactions: CAWing and gkarasik
1 - 13 of 13 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.