GL1800Riders Forums banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
17 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Iv decided to sell my wing, haven’t had much time to ride this year . Iv been riding for many years and I think I’m going to try a different pastime.
I have a 2018 White Goldwing Tour DTC, Iv added a Corbin heated seat with 2 backrests , stock heated seat with utopia back rest, 2 windshields a 24” and a 20” with the flare at the top, cup holder, tinted air wings, chrome Goldwing badges on the bags, beachcomber highway floorboards.
It has 2,711 miles on it.
Asking $23,800 Reduced to $23,000

I also have a 2017 Kawasaki ZX14R abs, that I’m selling to. It has 1,739 miles on it, heli bar risers, Coffman shorty exhaust, lowered front 2” and 4” in the rear, Sargent seat, seat cowl.
Asking $12,000

Attachments

·
Registered
17 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
Sorry not looking to sell off any parts. Thanks

·
Registered
17 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Lowered price to 23,000

·
Registered
1,744 Posts
id be interested in the corbin seat if you change your mind. about 40 miles from you, cash in hand. good luck on the sale and hate to hear it. youre giving up 2 killer bikes. love your taste.

·
Registered
17 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Will sell the wing without the Corbin seat for 22k

If your interested in the seat I will sell it for what I gave for it$800 prefer pick up. It’s still on the bike so your welcome to try it out.

Reactions: rmw700

·
Registered
34 Posts
What makes the Corbin seat so special,is it that much more comfortable?wondering if it makes for a better ride

·
Registered
17 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Goldwing has been sold

1 - 9 of 9 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.