GL1800Riders Forums banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
241 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
2018 Honda Goldwing Tour (manual)

Price: $21,200 obo (bank holds the title)
Miles: 1730
Accessories:
Honda OEM Back Rest

I purchased this bike from our local Honda dealership in April, new off the show room floor. I have put a measly 1731 miles on the bike riding the Ozarks (AR/MO). This is my 6th Goldwing over the years and I can readily admit, it has been the best wing I have ever owned. The bike just absolutely fits me. At 5’10” and a 30” inseam, the ride is what I would expect from a $20k plus motorcycle. I am downsizing my herd and moving to one all around Adv Touring bike. I purchased a R1250GSA.

The bike has the Tour options (Abs, Cruise, Apple Car Play, Navigation etc). Not much more I can say about it as the pics tell the story. A practically new bike, take care of and ready for next owner.

The bike is located in Bentonville, AR and is financed with my local bank. After payoff, the title will take up to 10 days to receive.

·
Registered
466 Posts
I tried to downsize to one bike a few times over the years.

It can’t be done.

Keep the Wing. You will eventually tire of the BMW (“no matter how beautiful she is, there’s someone tired of her sh*t somewhere” applies to bikes too).

·
Registered
53 Posts
Love the bike, love the color: I actually love the manual more than the DTC.
However I unfortunately I would have to sell my 2012 ABS GL1800 first. :(.

Good Luck with your sell. if I find to sell mine and your bike is still available I will definitively contact you back!

·
Registered
241 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Last price drop to $19,500. I will need to put some of my money with yours to clear the title.

It's getting harder and harder to let the wing go.

·
Registered
223 Posts
Gosh if the USA/Canada border wasn't closed, I'd be VERY tempted! I would have preferred red or blue but hey, I can make white work for me. Alas the border will be closed for another month. Strangely I want the standard clutch bike, not the DCT.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts