GL1800Riders Forums banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
81 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Impossible question to answer - opinion saught (? based on previous trends / experience)

I am keen to buy a Blue Tour DCT - wanting to buy when weather gets better in 2019 (let's guess March or April - depending on which end of the country I buy in !)
It seems possible to buy now .. at circa $22,750 (all in except sales tax) ... what are the odds of that dropping to say $21,500 .... when the odd dealer may have a 2018 model or two , in my desired colour (which is ? not listed for 2019) ... still on the shelf , come early to middle of next year

(when hopefully everybody wants the latest model / model colours !!)

·
Registered
2,026 Posts
Unless you catch a dealer trying to reduce inventory to save year end taxes, the prices will probably stay steady to up slightly the closer you get to next riding season.

·
Registered
794 Posts
Impossible question to answer - opinion saught (? based on previous trends / experience)

I am keen to buy a Blue Tour DCT - wanting to buy when weather gets better in 2019 (let's guess March or April - depending on which end of the country I buy in !)
It seems possible to buy now .. at circa $22,750 (all in except sales tax) ... what are the odds of that dropping to say $21,500 .... when the odd dealer may have a 2018 model or two , in my desired colour (which is ? not listed for 2019) ... still on the shelf , come early to middle of next year

(when hopefully everybody wants the latest model / model colours !!)
Don't hold your breath while waiting for a lower price to an already very low price. :serious: :surprise:

·
Registered
39 Posts
Prices go up in Mar-Apr just like convertibles

Prices go up for "Summer Vehicles" when weather starts getting nice and riding season is just around the corner. At least for places that have real winter. Probably do not apply where you can ride all year around.
I bough mine end of riding season and got discount I was satisfied with.

·
Registered
415 Posts
I just seen a 2018 normally 27,700 discounted 3k, but I bought mine for 26k + tax, elsewhere. So that one unit has been on the floor since Aug.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts