GL1800Riders Forums banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
43 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
We took delivery of our 2018 Goldwing on the first day it was released here in the US. To say this is an incredible machine is an understatement. Honda really raised the bar with this new model. We have been actively working on new parts and accessories and are about to install our latest hitch design today for testing. Things are looking great on this new bike and we can’t wait to share more!

·
Registered
43 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Yes we have been bouncing around a bunch of ideas on new accessories and redoing some of our existing lines to work with the new Goldwing. I wanted to have it with me down at Daytona this year but the bike needs to be here in the shop for the final fitting and testings we have planned. I am sure you will all be impressed with what we are working on.

·
Registered
1,003 Posts
I'm really looking forward to seeing what the hitch for the 2018 model looks like and how RIVCO was able to attach the mounting arms to the main frame!

I've installed 14 RIVCO hitches to Goldwings, thanks to Tom Finch, and am looking forward to getting my hands on your latest hitch in the near future.

Great Product and even better customer service!!

1 - 6 of 6 Posts