GL1800Riders Forums banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
50 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
As promised, here is the 2018 WingSoft seat! My website will be updated tonight, but here it is for the forum.

The good news is the price to modify the seat went down. Since the heater elements are easier to work with, I removed the heated seat charge for all 2018 models. Thats a $50.00 savings!

As a special introductory offer to Gl1800 rider members, you can add a Utopia Backrest to any seat modification (while supplies last) for only $175.00. Thats $50.00 off the price of a Utopia! You wont see this deal again, so get it while while you can! (write $175 Utopia on order form to get the deal)

Here are the seat prices not including the Utopia. Return shipping is included in the price.
Driver seat only $299.00
Passenger seat $299.00
Passenger seat and Backrest $349.00
Passenger Backrest $99
Driver and Passenger seats $439
Complete seat (includes driver seat, passenger base seat, and passenger backrest) $499.00

The Large driver seat modification (includes modifying the drivers backrest) Adds $40.00 to any driver seat mod. Check out the video!

John

·
Registered
50 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Turn around time is 24-48 hours.

Please send me an email if you would like to send in your seat, and I will provide the order form as well as a shipping location. Hopefully I will only be delayed in posting the order form for another day or so. I was supposed to be in my new house over a week ago, but the bank made a mistake and delayed the closing. Because of this I do not want to post the order form listing an address to a place I do not own. Likewise I do not want to list my temporary address because I wont be looking for your seats on a daily basis unless I know one is being shipped in. People have a tendency to download this form and ship weeks later. I know for a fact if I list a temporary address on line I will get a seat sitting on a porch at the old address waiting for me three weeks from now.
John

·
Registered
25 Posts
John, are you still in business? If yes would you please send me the order form and the address of your shop for shipping
Thank you
Ralph Ringo
[email protected]
4 zero four 310 six seven 1 five
P.S. I have 2018 gold wing

1 - 4 of 4 Posts