Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
556 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
SOLD SOLD SOLD. MODS PLEASE REMOVE POST

Wanted to add a little something regarding the sale. I was just offered 21,500 from the dealer I originally purchased the GW from. The GM just told me that there is nothing currently available anywhere, brand new or crated 2020s or 2019s left. They just aren’t available. So if anyone is interested in my bike now is the time. I will sell you this one for 22,500 and then I don’t have to travel to Arizona and arrange a rental car return and you get a great deal. I’m gonna sit on this for a few days but if there’s no interest from the forum, I’ll just pull the offer and sell back to the dealer. Thanks for your interest.

3,946 on the odometer.

Ultimate Seat
Fog lights added
Passenger grab rails changed out to the 2020 model GW
HONDA Homelink installed
Trunk tail light
Grips and all foot pegs changed out to Goldstrike
Will include a new radar detector
Second USB port added to side bag
Traxxion Tie Rod and safety pin added

I also have two Shoe Neotech 2 helmets (Red) with Cardo Backtalk Bold units but those were a grand a pop for the helmet and Cardo. Won’t go into the deal but will accept reasonable offers for the helmets.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Registered
638 Posts
Pictures of the bike?
Color?

·
Registered
3,442 Posts
I was going to tease about the poor thing is afraid of the ground, because of all the jacked up pic’s. 😬 Looks very nice, NOW what are you going to buy?

·
Registered
556 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
I was going to tease about the poor thing is afraid of the ground, because of all the jacked up pic’s. Looks very nice, NOW what are you going to buy?
Hahahaha really. No I was changing the oil and detailing it and is so much easier to work on off the ground. I’m actually selling the bike and my new Ford Raptor and going to buy a new Jeep 392 and need the garage space

·
Administrator
4,460 Posts

·
Registered
638 Posts
Where are you at in Southern California?
We are in Payson, AZ

·
Registered
556 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
Where are you at in Southern California?
We are in Payson, AZ
Southern Calif. I bought the bike in Scottsdale and that’s where it’ll be returned for the offer of 21,500 if of don’t make a deal happen here

·
Registered
7,070 Posts
PM sent.

·
Registered
2,596 Posts
Met him when i purchased the seat from the bike when he replaced with an ultimate. He takes care of his vehicles. Great person to deal with. you should still be able to get an extended warranty on it, if it isn't already on it.

·
Registered
638 Posts
Congrats on the sale! (y)

·
Administrator
4,460 Posts
Thanks my friend. A Nice guy from Texas grabbed it up

Nice guy from Texas???? There's an oxymoron!

Congratulations Shooter! We can't remove the post for we leave them here for history. but we will lock it so that it fades away.

Glen

EDIT- If it is 2WheelNut, he does qualify as a nice guy!

·
Registered
556 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
Nice guy from Texas???? There's an oxymoron!

Congratulations Shooter! We can't remove the post for we leave them here for history. but we will lock it so that it fades away.

Glen

EDIT- If it is 2WheelNut, he does qualify as a nice guy!
Yeah he’s a great guy. Glad it was someone like him that bought it.

1 - 18 of 18 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.