GL1800Riders Forums banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
2,537 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Rumor has it that the location and hotel is changing. I can assure you, that it merely rumors and is not fact. I will be posting dates etc. Once I get it scheduled. At the same hotel of course. Thanks!

·
IronMan
17,136 Posts
Rumor has it that the location and hotel is changing. I can assure you, that it merely rumors and is not fact. I will be posting dates etc. Once I get it scheduled. At the same hotel of course. Thanks!
:bow::thumbup:

·
Registered
517 Posts
Hopefully I can make this one. Just returned from the Rocky's Gold 2019 in Montrose, Colorado and had a wonderful time.

·
Registered
2,537 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Dates for the 2020 Rogers ride in are; April 15th (Wednesday) thru April 19th (Sunday) Rates are same as last year with Wednesdays rate @$129 and Thursday thru Saturday rate @$99.. If you book all days, it will average the rate over all days the same..

Booking is not open yet, but will be sometime next week. I will post contact information and booking links at that time.

We look forward to seeing everyone there!

·
Arkansas Ridgerunner
3,608 Posts
Dates for the 2020 Rogers ride in are; April 15th (Wednesday) thru April 19th (Sunday) Rates are same as last year with Wednesdays rate @$129 and Thursday thru Saturday rate @$99.. If you book all days, it will average the rate over all days the same..

Booking is not open yet, but will be sometime next week. I will post contact information and booking links at that time.

Thanks Ray!! Now I can reserve some space on my calendar for April! :thumbup:

My plans are to ride during this event!! I'm really ready for the Spring riding season to get started!!!

·
Registered
2,537 Posts
Discussion Starter #8

Thanks Ray!! Now I can reserve some space on my calendar for April!

My plans are to ride during this event!! I'm really ready for the Spring riding season to get started!!!

Great, see you there!

·
Registered
2,537 Posts
Discussion Starter #9 (Edited)
Booking is now open. As always just mention Goldwing RIDERS to get the group rate.

Homewood Suites by Hilton
4302 W. Walnut St.
Rogers, AR 72756
(479) 636-5656

·
Registered
135 Posts
Any updates as far as how this event is effected by the Covid -19 pandemic? Will this event still take place?
I am in Texas and we are now under a shelter in place mandate and I dont see that being lifted any time soon.
I would love to attend.
Jimmy in Texarkana, USA

·
Arkansas Ridgerunner
3,608 Posts
Any updates as far as how this event is effected by the Covid -19 pandemic? Will this event still take place?
I am in Texas and we are now under a shelter in place mandate and I dont see that being lifted any time soon.
I would love to attend.
Jimmy in Texarkana, USA
The event is canceled. There is an alternative depending on how the virus is handled in this area.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts