GL1800Riders Forums banner

101 - 120 of 125 Posts

·
Registered
421 Posts
I only need grab rails to tie sheet down. No one ever sits on the back of my bike as I don't wear deodorant :oops: so all the argument for/against/related to passenger comfort is irrelevant to me. I need tie-downs.
Agreed, on the Tour models the 2020 Honda Grab Rails are useful as rear luggage tie-down points so they meet your need at a third the price of the Traxxion Grab Rails.

·
Premium Member
1,321 Posts
My backorder updated passenger handgrips were delivered and installed, sure will better use from them for tie-down point of my cooler for my Veskimo vest....come on summer I ain's scurred of the heat!

·
Registered
67 Posts
Any issues with customs charging more money to get into the US?
Is standard shipping the best?
I had zero issue and the showed up 3 days after I ordered them...and I'm pretty sure I had standard shipping (somewhere in the neighborhood of $34...but that was included in the cost I paid). Today, the exchange rate made the price $132+ shipping...

·
Registered
898 Posts
I had zero issue and the showed up 3 days after I ordered them...and I'm pretty sure I had standard shipping (somewhere in the neighborhood of $34...but that was included in the cost I paid). Today, the exchange rate made the price $132+ shipping...
Is that for both sides?

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

·
Registered
18,551 Posts
I get this
Temporarily out of stock.

Arrival date at our warehouse: around 8-10 days

·
Registered
4,129 Posts
Pretty much, better than nothin' I suppose.
I just did not want to ditch another 400 bucks worth of handrails just to strap sheet to my rear seat.
Anecdotal: I ordered these things long ago, when they came in and I looked at them I sent them back because they were ridiculous. Recently, I guess I am fed up with whining bungee chords around the OEM grabrail and I figure...ah! I 'll just install them this time and see...well, they are as ridiculous as I thought earlier on or off the bike. Oh Well! there ain't that many aftermarket things I ever bought that I consider 'great'...but I keep trying, don't I?

101 - 120 of 125 Posts