GL1800Riders Forums banner

121 - 140 of 143 Posts

·
Registered
267 Posts
Does anyone know if these grab rails will work with the Show Chrome passenger armrests?

·
Registered
281 Posts
For those who want the Honda rails...Webike Japan should have them on 3/19 - they cost me around $179 shipped...but that varies day-to-day based on conversion of currency.

Ended up being $164.56 shipped. They shipped them out the day after I ordered, so I'll expect I'll get them this week... Thanks for the tip. I wasn't planning on doing mine at over $200.00, but at that price I pulled the trigger.

·
Registered
281 Posts
Ended up being $164.56 shipped. They shipped them out the day after I ordered, so I'll expect I'll get them this week... Thanks for the tip. I wasn't planning on doing mine at over $200.00, but at that price I pulled the trigger.
They arrived today. Obviously genuine Honda parts in original Honda factory box. Well packed by them in a larger box with plenty of air packs. Everything needed to convert my old grab rails to new (anyone want to buy a set of 2018 grab rails? <ha ha!>). Thanks again Batman! Nice deal and I'm very happy with WiBike I may be using them again. Took 6 days to deliver from order....

·
Registered
106 Posts
They arrived today. Obviously genuine Honda parts in original Honda factory box. Well packed by them in a larger box with plenty of air packs. Everything needed to convert my old grab rails to new (anyone want to buy a set of 2018 grab rails? <ha ha!>). Thanks again Batman! Nice deal and I'm very happy with WiBike I may be using them again. Took 6 days to deliver from order....
Awesome! Glad to hear it. Even at 6 days from Japan...with what is going on in the world today...not bad at all! Hope they go on easily for you.

·
Registered
913 Posts
They arrived today. Obviously genuine Honda parts in original Honda factory box. Well packed by them in a larger box with plenty of air packs. Everything needed to convert my old grab rails to new (anyone want to buy a set of 2018 grab rails? ). Thanks again Batman! Nice deal and I'm very happy with WiBike I may be using them again. Took 6 days to deliver from order....
Mine also arrived today. Installed easily and quicker shipping than from west coast it seems. Thanks everyone for heads up

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

·
Registered
281 Posts
Awesome! Glad to hear it. Even at 6 days from Japan...with what is going on in the world today...not bad at all! Hope they go on easily for you.
Twenty minute install. Interesting that the bolts they shipped with were smaller than the old ones (10mm bolt heads vs 12mm) but with a bigger washer.

·
Registered
99 Posts
Twenty minute install. Interesting that the bolts they shipped with were smaller than the old ones (10mm bolt heads vs 12mm) but with a bigger washer.
That's what I thought, as well... I damn near rounded off one of the originals and was just going to swap it out, then realized I'd have to swap them all out or cuss up a storm if I ever had to mess with them again and needed 2 different size wrenches...

·
Registered
8,303 Posts
Sorry
6 days ago

Mine took 7 days. 😎
I think you got their last set. Ordered mine on the 26th of March.
I was impressed how great these handles are. Honda cares about us riders.
I love these, when they are on your bike, its awesome. 15 min install.
Going to make it a lot easier to man handle the beast onto the centerstand and tie things to it.
Best money I've spent on the wing, well except for the seat. lol

·
Registered
25 Posts
I clicked on the the link for Web Bike Japan and it shows cost at $134. Is that for both sides or just 1? Also says they are out of stock and usually take 2 1/2 months for restock!
I guess I missed the boat on this one

·
Registered
913 Posts
I clicked on the the link for Web Bike Japan and it shows cost at $134. Is that for both sides or just 1? Also says they are out of stock and usually take 2 1/2 months for restock!
Both sides included. Shipping extra. Exchange rate fluctuates though so price can change

·
Registered
106 Posts
Keep an eye on the site - daily...because the restock time frame changes. You haven't missed the boat...it may just take some time, but the pricing is worth the wait.

121 - 140 of 143 Posts