GL1800Riders Forums banner

161 - 163 of 163 Posts

·
Registered
116 Posts
I backed out. For one, the website said "Passenger Grip"... singular. Why would they not make it clear you are buying both sides? I was willing to go forward anyway, assuming they would send me both right and left otherwise you all would have warned people accordingly. But then, as I was getting ready to pay with a credit card, that didn't seem easy to do. It got way to busy for me.

Thank you but I'll wait for an opportunity to buy something locally.

Chuck
You get the PAIR. Not single rail. They are OEM Honda and are just as good quality as the useless ones that come with the 2018... I understand trepidation, but there is no need - several here have purchased and had a good experience. Now, the place I ordered a spare FOB from, on the other hand...RUN AWAY!!!

Still two pair left....

·
Registered
38 Posts
I backed out. For one, the website said "Passenger Grip"... singular. Why would they not make it clear you are buying both sides? I was willing to go forward anyway, assuming they would send me both right and left otherwise you all would have warned people accordingly. But then, as I was getting ready to pay with a credit card, that didn't seem easy to do. It got way to busy for me.

Thank you but I'll wait for an opportunity to buy something locally.

Chuck
Update: I ordered them. I took the cargo boat shipping option. Should get them in 60 days. Practicing delayed gratification. I hear it's healthy for you. :rolleyes:

161 - 163 of 163 Posts