GL1800Riders Forums banner

1 - 20 of 180 Posts

·
Registered
201 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi all. After some discussion, arrangements have been made for the Spring Ride In. It will be held at the Baymont Best Western, 701 Pike St., Marietta, Ohio 45750. The phone there is 740-374-9660.
Jessica is there most weekdays and will take reservations. Please mention "Darksiders" to get the group rate of $62 +/- including taxes.
May 14,15, and 16 are scheduled, but come and stay as you wish. Harvey and I are already booked. He doesn't know it yet. Looking forward to it already. I hope we get a large crowd to enjoy the curvy roads in the area.
As usual, you do not need a car tire, a Goldwing, Medicare, AARP, citizenship or a personal invitation to attend. Some lucky attendee may even get a free rubber chicken!
So, do not procrastinate. Make your reservations now and we'll see you in the spring.

·
Registered
8,529 Posts
Spring Ride/IN

I have a reservation on the first floor for a two-bed room for 4-nights starting May 13th, checking out Sunday am on the 17th.
Anyone wanna share the room, give me a shout.
(post or email: [email protected])

·
Registered
258 Posts
Spring Ride In

Theresa and Ron looking forward to Spring Ride In -- We have booked May 14, 15, 16 leaving 17 across USA entering New Brunswick, Canada via USA State Maine -- to visit with Relatives in Maritime Provinces.

We have been to many Ride Ins in the Past but missed the last few Years while taking several cross Country Rides in both Canada and USA.

Expect to meet many Dark Side Friends we know from the past.

Cheers,

Northern-Dancer

·
Registered
8,529 Posts
Ron, it's been a while since we've met at a Ride/In.
Will be good to see you and Theresa again. :laugh:

·
Registered
1,121 Posts
I have booked a room. See y'all in the spring. All y'all are starting to rid me of my Canadian accent now��

·
Registered
1,324 Posts
I have put it on my calendar, but too far out to say for sure. Thanks for putting this together!

·
Registered
1,462 Posts
Looking forward to seeing you both again Ron.

·
Registered
5,150 Posts
I will look into going myself, Hopefully I can talk someone else to ride out there with me... (Larry, is your ears ringing??)

Ronnie

·
Registered
5,832 Posts
Booked, gonna stay a week, 14th - 21st.

·
IronMan
17,136 Posts
BOOKED FOR 14/15/16 GUY SAID NOT A BEST WESTERN ANYMORE IS WYNDHAM QUOTED ME RATE $55 PLUS TAX 2 DBLS NON SMOKING - HOT TUB - BIG SCREEN - STEAK N EGGS FOR BREAKFAST !!! **** I MITE MOVE IN ! :surprise::wink2::laugh::laugh:

·
Special Administrator "Internal Affairs" To Facili
6,826 Posts
@Bullet Bob wanted to go so I was requested from higher up to keep an eye on him. :wink2: Bob made reservation, we will be there on Thursday and leave on Sunday. It will be good to see everyone again.

·
Registered
1,462 Posts
Dsri

Made our reservation today. Arriving the 13th and leaving the 17th.

Thanks Larry for setting this up and REMEMBER the chicken can only be passed to someone who hasn't had it before!

·
Registered
5,832 Posts
BOOKED FOR 14/15/16 GUY SAID NOT A BEST WESTERN ANYMORE IS WYNDHAM QUOTED ME RATE $55 PLUS TAX 2 DBLS NON SMOKING - HOT TUB - BIG SCREEN - STEAK N EGGS FOR BREAKFAST !!! **** I MITE MOVE IN ! :surprise::wink2::laugh::laugh:
So you beat the group rate? Curious.

·
Registered
5,832 Posts
Think I need to do a call back.

·
IronMan
17,136 Posts
So you beat the group rate? Curious.
I TOLD HIM I WAS FAMILY (UNCLE) SAID HEY UNK LET ME GIVE YA "SPECIAL" RATE AND SAVE YOU COUPLE BUCKS ! :clap2::clap2: I TOLD HIM IF POSSBLE TO PASS IT ON ! SEE WHAT HAPPENS ! :wink2::grin2:

1 - 20 of 180 Posts