GL1800Riders Forums banner

61 - 80 of 180 Posts

·
Registered
698 Posts
:oops: I'm pretty hopeless without my GPS. But thanks for the vote of misguided confidence. LOL.

·
Registered
140 Posts
I hate to miss this one, but I'm not sure if I'll be cleared from knee and foot surgery by then. If the stars line up, I will hope to see everyone. If not, see you in the fall.

·
Registered
8,529 Posts
Larry M: I'll order one of the tee-shirts in a (ahem) XL please.

Sorry Larry, with the new format I have no idea where to go to send PM's anymore. I guess if you really need a PM I'll have to cancel my order.

·
Administrator
4,099 Posts
Larry M: I'll order one of the tee-shirts in a (ahem) XL please.

Sorry Larry, with the new format I have no idea where to go to send PM's anymore. I guess if you really need a PM I'll have to cancel my order.
Larry. Click on your avatar found on the upper right side, click on 'conversation'.

·
Administrator
4,099 Posts

·
Registered
8,529 Posts
I'm glad you like it Bob but "I DON'T". It looks like it didn't even finish your post.

Larry. Click on your avatar found on the upper right side, click on 'conversation'.
I did so Bob,... nothing in 'conversations' about PM's. It still SUCKS and I'll be here less and less.

·
Administrator
4,099 Posts
I'm glad you like it Bob but "I DON'T". It looks like it didn't even finish your post.

I did so Bob,... nothing in 'conversations' about PM's. It still SUCKS and I'll be here less and less.
Larry. "Conversations" is the new word for "PM"
Larry, and any else maybe, if you have a little red dot on your avatar, you have some sort of alert. Click on it and see....

·
Registered
835 Posts
Will see you all in May.

·
Registered
1,130 Posts
Just booked a room for the 15th and 16th. My wife and I live about 300 miles away and should be there Friday afternoon, look forward to meeting you all.

We are not Darksiders....yet. Coming to learn more about it, see it "in real life", hear your thoughts and experiences. Spent almost 2 hours on the phone with Monk (Bob) talking about Darkside the other day. Well, he was talking and I was listening...as it should be. He suggested me to come to ride-in and see it myself. So....we are coming.

See y'all on Friday afternoon, May 14th in Marietta.

Tisunac

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

·
Registered
126 Posts
Hello everyone, anxious to be apart of this get together, just reserved our room for the three days. I actually started Darksiding with my 2019 tour after only about 3K on the bike. Working well.
Just wondering if there is some type of schedule planned for this type of thing, being my first time, just curious, or perhaps I missed it.

Thanks

·
Registered
201 Posts
Discussion Starter #73
Welcome Tisunac and Rellison. There is no real schedule. Ride where and when and with whom you like. Routes and destinations are discussed and shared during the nightly parking lot B.S. sessions. Generally we all gather for Saturday night supper. Location for that is so far undetermined and open for suggestions. Just come and enjoy.

·
Registered
1,130 Posts
Welcome Tisunac and Rellison. There is no real schedule. Ride where and when and with whom you like. Routes and destinations are discussed and shared during the nightly parking lot B.S. sessions. Generally we all gather for Saturday night supper. Location for that is so far undetermined and open for suggestions. Just come and enjoy.
Thank you for the welcome. See you that Friday evening at The B.S. Parking Session. And on Saturday morning we'll go for a ride with whoever wants to take us with them

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

·
Registered
402 Posts
Reservations Made. Arriving Thursday, Depart Sunday AM. Looking forward to it!

·
Registered
477 Posts
I’ve put this ride on my radar for spring rides, I’ve been through some of the region in a car and always thought It would be beautiful area to explore on a MC, and like other rides, theres no better way to explore the region than with fellow riders that are familiar with the area.

61 - 80 of 180 Posts