21 - 40 of 88 Posts

·
Registered
1,441 Posts
Reservation made,
I told them I was UncleJohn's nephew :wink2:
and I got the $55. rate, Thanks Unc.
See you there

The $55.00 rate does not include the $7.29 taxes so the total is $62.29. Which is the DSRI rate.

·
Registered
5,789 Posts
The $62 rate did not include taxes either. $62 + $8.22 taxes.

·
Registered
1,101 Posts
Glad you are going to make it Ray. Did the barber replace his tire or is it holding air with 3 feet of rope in it?

·
Registered
185 Posts
Discussion Starter #27
I'm happy to see some action on here recently. My quick count as of now is 16 bikes and 19 folks that have committed. Welcome back to Ron and Theresa. It's been a while. Glad you can make it Richie, Tom, and others who have skipped some rides. We should have a pretty good attendance with the addition of those that are afraid of commitment! I hope you all had a Happy Thanksgiving and wish you a Merry Christmas (or whatever, diversity is great) and a Happy New Year.

·
Registered
5,789 Posts
Just called and he corrected my charges, said he thought it was a mix-up from the $55 +tax of $7.29 making it $62.79. Whatever it is I'm giving @UNCLEJOHN the credit. As long as the rooms are clean, bug and odor free that is a great rate.

·
Registered
1,441 Posts
Just called and he corrected my charges, said he thought it was a mix-up from the $55 +tax of $7.29 making it $62.79. Whatever it is I'm giving @UNCLEJOHN the credit. As long as the rooms are clean, bug and odor free that is a great rate.

Hey it was Larry the chicken guy that got the 62 dollar rate, just saying.

·
Registered
5,789 Posts
Hey it was Larry the chicken guy that got the 62 dollar rate, just saying.
Re-reading the first post I see that he said $62 including taxes, when I read it before I paid attention to the +/- and missed the including. My bad, props to Larry for getting this great rate and thanks to UNCLEJOHN for posting the $55 so I knew to get mine corrected.

·
IronMan
17,090 Posts
Re-reading the first post I see that he said $62 including taxes, when I read it before I paid attention to the +/- and missed the including. My bad, props to Larry for getting this great rate and thanks to UNCLEJOHN for posting the $55 so I knew to get mine corrected.
WELL I WAS A HERO FOR A LITTLE WHILE :surprise::wink2::laugh::laugh:

·
Registered
1,101 Posts
Everyone gets their 15 minutes of fame eventually John😁. Thank you for pointing this out to save some coin.

·
Registered
1,101 Posts
I have a room to share if anyone is interested.

·
Registered
8,514 Posts
21 - 40 of 88 Posts