GL1800Riders Forums banner

81 - 100 of 101 Posts

·
Special Administrator "Internal Affairs" To Facili
6,774 Posts
Take a deep breath and try it again Bob, Michigan. You know, GO BLUE.
YEA!! That's what I want to know Where did blue go??? The record for the last 20 years is OSU 17 wins and the team up north 3. Unless you count the "Ohio vacated win as result of NCAA penalties In 2010"

The team up north sure would like to see OSU bring back John Cooper. His record against the team up north was 2-10-1. MAN!!!! I sure hope they don't get rid of Jim Harbaugh! LOL ;)

·
Administrator
4,008 Posts
Ya know Boomer, I think it's time we start mentioning Michigan, instead of as "that team up north." After all, that all started with Woody when they could give us a good game, and even beat us more than a few times. Now.......playing 'Go blue' is pretty much a bye week. And yes, please please PLEASE keep 'ole Jim. He's our best man.

·
IronMan
17,102 Posts
I hate to miss this one, but I'm not sure if I'll be cleared from knee and foot surgery by then. If the stars line up, I will hope to see everyone. If not, see you in the fall.
MOST BIKERS WALK WITH A LIMP !! YA GOT 2 FEET ! HOPE TO SEE YA THERE !! :sneaky:?

·
Registered
36 Posts
Ya know Boomer, I think it's time we start mentioning Michigan, instead of as "that team up north." After all, that all started with Woody when they could give us a good game, and even beat us more than a few times. Now.......playing 'Go blue' is pretty much a bye week. And yes, please please PLEASE keep 'ole Jim. He's our best man.
Man, you guys are a tough crowd. Just like the South is going to rise again. Blue is coming back.

·
Registered
137 Posts
MOST BIKERS WALK WITH A LIMP !! YA GOT 2 FEET ! HOPE TO SEE YA THERE !! :sneaky:?
Surgeon says I can’t drive for 6 weeks. Didn’t say anything about riding and we do have linked brakes right? Lol

·
Registered
1,098 Posts
I may be bringing a buddy from Columbus area along. He formerly rode a 1500 Goldwing, but now rides an Indian Roadmaster Elite. ?

·
Special Administrator "Internal Affairs" To Facili
6,774 Posts
OK! No one has mentioned this here yet....but...... With the onslaught of the Coronavirus it is very unlikely that this event will take place. 😢

·
Registered
1,448 Posts
OK! No one has mentioned this here yet....but...... With the onslaught of the Coronavirus it is very unlikely that this event will take place. 😢
Just need a "Wait and see" attitude. The ride in is still a ways away.

·
Registered
1,019 Posts
Have thought the same thing Boomer, but I agree with Obwan, to early to tell.

·
Registered
1,102 Posts
If the borders are still closed, then us Canucks won't be able to come down.

·
Registered
1,098 Posts
Pretty sure that Rooms can be cancelled without penalty up to 2 days before the reservation date. I’m going to play it by ear. I can’t imagine the restaurants etc. are going to stay closed for 2 months. Hope I’m not proven wrong.

I just ordered a new dunlop winter sport 175/60/16 run flat tire from tire rack. The one on the bike still has a lot of tread, but doesn’t hurt to have a new spare mounted in the barn. I was hoping to do a lot more riding this year now that I’m retired, but it’s not looking good for the next month or so, except for local, solo day rides.

oh well. Stay safe everyone.

·
Registered
188 Posts
Discussion Starter #100
Are all you guys falling for this fake news/corona virus thing? If y'all are gonna crash and burn anyway, what's the difference if you have a little cough. You can sneak across the border, Dave. They do it on the southern one all the time and they aren't generally riding 1800's. During the black plague they didn't have TV or internet or toilet paper. Seriously, though, guess we'll have to wait it out and see. I hope things calm down and get back to somewhat normal. This probably wouldn't even have happened with Hillary.

81 - 100 of 101 Posts