GL1800Riders Forums banner

101 - 109 of 109 Posts

·
Registered
3,135 Posts
Are all you guys falling for this fake news/corona virus thing? If y'all are gonna crash and burn anyway, what's the difference if you have a little cough. You can sneak across the border, Dave. They do it on the southern one all the time and they aren't generally riding 1800's. During the black plague they didn't have TV or internet or toilet paper. Seriously, though, guess we'll have to wait it out and see. I hope things calm down and get back to somewhat normal. This probably wouldn't even have happened with Hillary.

I’ll be there no worries

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Registered
383 Posts
Based on current situation, I really don't see myself riding through 5 states to spend time with a bunch of people I can't really socialize with...so reluctantly have cancelled my reservation. TRULY HOPE to make it next year.

·
Registered
1,450 Posts
Still holding with a wait and see attitude about the ride-in. If we end up cancelling the May Marietta ride, maybe we hold the fall ride there?
I would if it would have to be, just check with the hotel to see what dates are open.

·
Registered
19 Posts
I'll go by myself I don't care... everyday we're one step closer to death regardless of Corona. I'm not canceling my reservation.

·
Special Administrator "Internal Affairs" To Facili
6,786 Posts
@Bullet Bob

With much regret I am not going to be there. I have always had problems with my lungs. Bronchitis is almost guaranteed for me at least once a year. Now with my diagnosis last fall I feel that I have no business going to this, this year. sorry.... :cry:

·
Registered
1,450 Posts
So sorry to hear that Tom. There is always the fall one.

·
Registered
3,135 Posts
@Bullet Bob

With much regret I am not going to be there. I have always had problems with my lungs. Bronchitis is almost guaranteed for me at least once a year. Now with my diagnosis last fall I feel that I have no business going to this, this year. sorry.... :cry:
Going to miss you buddy how about if all good we stop at ribbler if open and we get some good ribs together

·
Special Administrator "Internal Affairs" To Facili
6,786 Posts
Going to miss you buddy how about if all good we stop at ribbler if open and we get some good ribs together

As of right now the Ribber is takeout or delivery only. With current projections I don’t see thing opening for at least a few months. Joe stay safe my friend.

101 - 109 of 109 Posts