GL1800Riders Forums banner
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
2,910 Posts
Spike and I are ramping up for the Dells. We're thinking of taking off Thursday after work. (y)

·
Love The DCT
12,579 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Spike and I are ramping up for the Dells. We're thinking of taking off Thursday after work. (y)
If it's going to be raining for most of the day tomorrow, I'll be in the cage. Going to check the weather radar in the morning and make the decision between the cage and the bike.

·
Registered
2,910 Posts
If it's going to be raining for most of the day tomorrow, I'll be in the cage. Going to check the weather radar in the morning and make the decision between the cage and the bike.
What did you decide?

The "Deer and Gravel Tour/ Single Track Deer Slayer" kinda looses it's element of danger and excitement in a car. 😀

Reactions: Bikerv2

·
Love The DCT
12,579 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
What did you decide?

The "Deer and Gravel Tour/ Single Track Deer Slayer" kinda looses it's element of danger and excitement in a car. 😀
Raining so I’m in the cage. Presently at the Blackhawk but in the two story bldg away from all you wild ones

·
Love The DCT
12,579 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
Nice seeing y'all at the Dells Distillery on Fri and over the weekend. Could not have asked for a better day than what it was on Sat.

·
Registered
21,307 Posts
Sorry I didn’t make it.
How many bikes showed up ?
Any pictures ?

1 - 13 of 13 Posts