GL1800Riders Forums banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
For sale is my new 21 Wing that has 2000miles. added is a center stand and a rear rack, it's in Greenville sc
Price is $22900

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Hello Goldo. Couple of things....
First, pictures will certainly help sell your bike.
Secondly, understand this is your very first post, ie. we don't 'know' you. Members may be a little skeptical.....
I understand the skepticism but if you want to look on advrider I've been a member for years. Someone told me some of the members here were looking for new bikes hence the post. I'm still tryin to figure out how to post pics. But the bagger only comes in one color so everyone here I figure knows what they look like. Hey there it is! Boom
Tire Wheel Plant Fuel tank Vehicle

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
I understand the skepticism but if you want to look on advrider I've been a member for years. Someone told me some of the members here were looking for new bikes hence the post. I'm still tryin to figure out how to post pics. But the bagger only comes in one color so everyone here I figure knows what they look like. Hey there it is! Boom! Also the first
service was done by the Dealer.
Also View attachment 389647

·
Registered
468 Posts
You are getting closer to having an informative ad. Prospective buyers now know that it is a bagger and white. More photos are better than less. that helps buyers confirm the condition of your bike. You might consider mentioning why you are selling after only 2,000 miles. Maybe you've had warranty headaches and want to unload. Or maybe the GW isn't for you. You get the point. Good luck with your sale.

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
You are getting closer to having an informative ad. Prospective buyers now know that it is a bagger and white. More photos are better than less. that helps buyers confirm the condition of your bike. You might consider mentioning why you are selling after only 2,000 miles. Maybe you've had warranty headaches and want to unload. Or maybe the GW isn't for you. You get the point. Good luck with your sale.
The bike is perfect, not a scratch anywhere and it's not white it's pearl gray. I'm more of an adventure rider. I have a GS and a Husky 701 so I gravitate to those bikes and don't ride the wing hence the sale. It's never been dropped and never had a problem.

·
Registered
326 Posts
Not sure I understand why someone would spend $20K + for a bike and turn around and sell it? It's not even broke in. Looks nice. Definitely not an adventure bike.

·
Registered
289 Posts
Not sure I understand why someone would spend $20K + for a bike and turn around and sell it? It's not even broke in. Looks nice. Definitely not an adventure bike.
Spending money on Bikes, Cars, Guns, Toys, and turning around and selling them when they don't meet your needs or aren't as fun as you though they'd be. Check, welcome to the club.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts