GL1800Riders Forums banner
  • Hey everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of JUNE's Ride of the Month Challenge!

161 - 180 of 256 Posts

·
Registered
3,190 Posts
Wing Nut is the gas shortage impacting the area around Chapmanville.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
What gas shortage rode all the way here and every place had fuel just fill up at 11 pm down the road about 4 miles 24 hr station with a McDonalds 2.99 gallon

Reactions: TommyOne

·
Registered
3,190 Posts
LEAVING TOMORROW BUT WILL PROBABLY STOP ON WAY AND TEST MY NEW CAMPER OUT
Hey u have any baker hand wings
For sale smoke color if so shot me a pm

·
Registered
743 Posts
What gas shortage rode all the way here and every place had fuel just fill up at 11 pm down the road about 4 miles 24 hr station with a McDonalds 2.99 gallon

That’s great we’re in Southern Middle Tn and most places are out. We plan on being there Thursday.

·
Registered
3,190 Posts
That’s great we’re in Southern Middle Tn and most places are out. We plan on being there Thursday.

See u when u get here be safe

·
Registered
2,505 Posts

Ok left Sunday drive throw sunshine rain snow hale stop in Ohio visit friends and we are still the first and only one here yep and our own special parking space see u guys soon I hope
Will see you this afternoon!!

·
Registered
1,146 Posts
Have fun guys. Wish I could be there. Still hoping things will be open for the fall ride. Stay safe.

·
Registered
272 Posts
Discussion Starter · #168 ·
Smitty (Harvey) and I should arrive by 3:00 tomorrow. Sorry Ron & Schnits are out. You guys need to post pictures for the guys that couldn't make it and those Canadians we locked out, eh! Dave, Ron and Wilma going to be missed.

·
Registered
181 Posts
We’re having gas shortages here in NC and people are lined up down the highways, burning more gas waiting to get gas. Fridge just crapped out and some other family stuff to manage. I won’t decide until tomorrow morning, but I may have to sit this one out. I’ll see what I can get worked out tonight.

·
Registered
3,190 Posts
We’re having gas shortages here in NC and people are lined up down the highways, burning more gas waiting to get gas. Fridge just crapped out and some other family stuff to manage. I won’t decide until tomorrow morning, but I may have to sit this one out. I’ll see what I can get worked out tonight.
Gas all good here only station I saw close was the mobil all bp that I stop at and small pops where all fine and tanks where full come
On down

·
Registered
3,190 Posts
Being first in flight, you ought to be able to handle a few minor setbacks. You're not "chicken" are you? Hope to see you there.
LOL don’t go there U live 2 hour away from Here where are u

Reactions: schnits

·
Registered
1,146 Posts
Nice Larry. That should get his attention.😁. He has been remarkably quiet so far

·
Registered
181 Posts
Well I got a wild hare up my wazoo and installed heated grips tonight. If I can find gas in the morning, I’ll pack the bike and head up. Fingers crossed!

·
Registered
539 Posts
I’m a scratch for this years DS, I have to get back early for some things at home.
I did get close, I zig zagged around the east side of Kentucky sightseeing all day on Wednesday, I kept the tank topped off and had no issues with getting fuel.
Enjoy

·
Registered
181 Posts
Gas buddy shows some stations still have gas. I’m gonna make a run for it. 39 degrees here. Glad I put those grips on last night. Hopefully see you all this afternoon

·
Registered
899 Posts
Gas buddy shows some stations still have gas. I’m gonna make a run for it. 39 degrees here. Glad I put those grips on last night. Hopefully see you all this afternoon
Where you coming from?,Wish I could've made it to meet some more of yourselves

·
Registered
181 Posts
Headed out from near Central NC shortly

Reactions: schnits

·
Registered
1,146 Posts
If it makes you feel any better, it's 70 degrees here and sunny. I'm wearing shorts😁 Have a safe ride Motor3

161 - 180 of 256 Posts