2,565 Posts
Discussion Starter · #21 ·

· Registered
2,565 Posts
Discussion Starter · #22 ·

· Registered
2,565 Posts
Discussion Starter · #24 ·
My first time to attend this event. I will be riding in for the daily rides and am wondering about what time do the rides normally start in the morning?
Folks usually meet up and create their own groups and decide where to ride and what time to head out in the mornings and when to return.

There isn't any organized rides. It's very informal..

· Registered
White 2018 DCT Tour
892 Posts
I've been wanting to do this ride-in for a long while; room is booked. After leaving here, I will meander around to get to the Red-Nek RTE in Navasota. Sounds like a great trip.

Ride Safe,
Jeff

· Registered
2,565 Posts
Discussion Starter · #29 ·

· Registered
3,447 Posts
I've been wanting to do this ride-in for a long while; room is booked. After leaving here, I will meander around to get to the Red-Nek RTE in Navasota. Sounds like a great trip.

Ride Safe,
Jeff
My plans as of now, are to do the same thing. Really looking forward to it.

· Registered
White 2018 DCT Tour
892 Posts
It will be good to see you again, my friend.

Ride Safe,
Jeff

· Registered
211 Posts
This is a good ride but instead of going into Springdale may I suggest taking Hwy 303 at Spring Valley north thru War Eagle and connect to Hwy 12 to go back to Rogers. For those not familiar with Hwy 12 it is a fun curvy road.
Thank you, this is exactly the type of feedback/input I was hoping for.

· Arkansas Ridgerunner
4,014 Posts
Nice to see the Rogers Ride In scheduled!! Way to go @Macgyver0856 ! (y)

I will try to drop by for a visit, not sure yet about how long I will be staying?

BTW: I'm not riding any more, but I will bring the Jeep!

Bob (Monk)

· Registered
211 Posts
Are there any other bourbon enthusiast, bourbon hunters attending? I'd be interested in swapping bottles you may have in your area that I don't in mine. Thanks in advance.

· Registered
2,565 Posts
Discussion Starter · #35 ·
Are there any other bourbon enthusiast, bourbon hunters attending? I'd be interested in swapping bottles you may have in your area that I don't in mine. Thanks in advance.
No, but I make a mean quart of peach moonshine!

· Premium Member
2014 GL1800 Hannigan Trike
140 Posts
Hmmmm...been about...well, darn, I can only count to 11, so...it's been a long time since I was last at a Rogers Ride-In. Pictures tell me 2008. And given that there will be this all new and shinny White Tailwind Trailer to follow, I should do well with making it to Texas. It's on the Calendar.

· Premium Member
2007 GL1800 CSC Viper Conversion
1,651 Posts
I'm seriously looking at this gathering but Apr is shaping up to be a very busy month. I will be taking my son along with my daughter and grandson for a spring break trip from Mar 31 to Apr 8th or 9th then I have another M&G down in Eastern Tenn that I will be at leaving home on Apr 12th and getting back home again on Apr 17th. For this I would have to turn back around leaving home on Apr 19th and be gone until Apr 24th. I will have to see how the finances hold up as well as a couple other arrangements. I do really want to make this as Arkansas is one of my favorite destinations especially this area. This will probably be a last minute decision...

· Registered
2,565 Posts
Discussion Starter · #40 ·
I'm seriously looking at this gathering but Apr is shaping up to be a very busy month. I will be taking my son along with my daughter and grandson for a spring break trip from Mar 31 to Apr 8th or 9th then I have another M&G down in Eastern Tenn that I will be at leaving home on Apr 12th and getting back home again on Apr 17th. For this I would have to turn back around leaving home on Apr 19th and be gone until Apr 24th. I will have to see how the finances hold up as well as a couple other arrangements. I do really want to make this as Arkansas is one of my favorite destinations especially this area. This will probably be a last minute decision...
Just keep in mind that they close the reservations for the group exactly one month before the event..

Reactions: pwhoever
21 - 40 of 44 Posts