GL1800Riders Forums banner

1 - 20 of 24 Posts

·
Registered
333 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Want you all to know that I will be married to the most wonderful woman in the world on the 14th for 25 great years. We are leaving Monday to go on a 7 day cruise to Alaska and a 4 day land tour to Denali National Forest.
To make this motorcycle related I am going to the Wing-Ding for a couple of days then I am going to ride the length of the Blueridge parkway after a family Va-kay in Virginia in July.
Drumz:doorag:

·
Registered
2,919 Posts
Congrats 38 years for us and getting the Wing was her idea so nobody can have her

·
Registered
24,624 Posts
:congrats: Congratulations.

·
Registered
425 Posts
:thumbup: :congrats: :thumbup:

·
Registered
1,271 Posts
Want you all to know that I will be married to the most wonderful woman in the world on the 14th for 25 great years. We are leaving Monday to go on a 7 day cruise to Alaska and a 4 day land tour to Denali National Forest.
To make this motorcycle related I am going to the Wing-Ding for a couple of days then I am going to ride the length of the Blueridge parkway after a family Va-kay in Virginia in July.
CONGRATS!!

My BEST FRIEND, Sandi & I celebrate 29 years TODAY and we will be leaving in the morning for a 2 to 3 week trip out West in her Miata (can't get her to ride in the HEAT since she has been on Tamoxifen)!

Have a GREAT trip!

Best Regards,

Shane

·
Registered
902 Posts
Good for yu'all, have good time.

·
Registered
4,380 Posts
:thumbup: 27 years here. We are going to celebrate by her going to the Coast of North Carolina (Wilmington) and I will be in the Smoky Mountains for SMRI....:thumbup: :thumbup:

·
Registered
1,285 Posts
Congrats....I did the Alaska CruiseTour 3 years ago.......5 days on land and 7 days on cruise.......

HIGHLY RECOMMEND THAT YOU DO THE LAND PORTION OF YOUR CRUISETOUR FIRST!!!!!!

Unless you like being worn out when you get home......to each his own.

·
Registered
8,095 Posts
Drumz ..... Congrats to the both of you and enjoy everyday together.
I felt the same way on our 25th anniversary, but unfortunately by the time # 26 rolled around the little lady had different plans and I was served with divorce papers. Oh well, life does go on. :shock:

·
Registered
1,104 Posts
Congratulations:congrats: and sounds like a nice trip.
25 years here also, be 26 in August.

·
Registered
1,104 Posts
CONGRATS!!

My BEST FRIEND, Sandi & I celebrate 29 years TODAY and we will be leaving in the morning for a 2 to 3 week trip out West in her Miata (can't get her to ride in the HEAT since she has been on Tamoxifen)!

Have a GREAT trip!

Best Regards,

Shane
Congratulations :congrats:and have a nice trip! :thumbup:

·
Registered
812 Posts
Congratulations Drumz. Linda and I just celebrated our 25th 3 weeks ago.

·
Registered
19,312 Posts
Some of us are lucky

:congrats:

·
Registered
812 Posts
Congrats Drumz. Have a great set of trips.

It's really amazing when you find "the one".

·
Registered
111 Posts
hi

:congrats: :bow:

1 - 20 of 24 Posts