GL1800Riders Forums banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Resident BBQ Expert
13,862 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
with the current price on 4 year warranty extensions at $ 379, its less than 26 cents per day.

thats awful reasonable health care coverage for your toy.

if you look hard enough , you could find 26 cents on the ground in the mall parking lot.

loren

·
Registered
12,417 Posts
Loren,

I am on a fixed income. With my bad habits, 26 cents a day can be hard to find, toward the end of the month....LOL

Bulldog

·
Resident BBQ Expert
13,862 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
dawg

i am glad to hear you have a fixed income

on the other hand my income is wrecked and there is need to fix it to get some more toys

loren

·
Registered
385 Posts
That price, however is if you buy a CB or CD player also. Without the purchase the warranty is still $459.

·
Registered
5,244 Posts
goliath said:
That price, however is if you buy a CB or CD player also. Without the purchase the warranty is still $459.
========== I believe Hal revised the sale price on the warranty due to some confusion

·
Registered
274 Posts
Loren >>>

Please tell us another method man !

It took me 7 parking lots and 6 hours search to find 26 cents. :lol:

During the process I wasted $4 worth of gas.... :cry:

It seems like above method you mentioned is not working for me. :roll:

Any other bright ideas ? :lol: :D :lol: :D

·
Resident BBQ Expert
13,862 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
hey jim

you need to go to a better mall, maybe with the gas prices in so cal, folks are holding on to their pennies now. i was actaully trying to show how cheap the warranty is on a daily basis.

perhaps if the mall idea doesnt pan out, one could do a search in the sofa cushions.

good hunting

loren

·
Registered
3,894 Posts
Probably have a better chance just standing on a corner and asking people for change of a dollar for the parking meter. Bet more people would just hand you the dime or quarter to get U out of their space. Just have to keep changing corners every hour.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts