GL1800Riders Forums banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
33 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi, Could somebody tell me if you can fit the Garmin 2610 to the GL1800 Audio system so that it mutes the radio like the CB does when in voice Navigation mode?
Does it wire into the Auxilery system on the radio??

·
Registered
33 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Great!, Look forward to the info Jon

Thanks for the reply!

·
Registered
12,417 Posts
Jon,

I am looking forward to the new harness. I have a question about the power cord. Are we going to have a choice to hook it up "Hot" so that we can use it without the key on. The 2610 has no batteries, and we thought this might be a good idea. I do have the power and ground block.

I appreciate your Customer Service always.

Happy New Year to the folks at Kennedy industries.

Bulldog

·
Registered
567 Posts
Yes, you will be able to connect it to full time power. Just make sure you ask for the 1800-Euro power harness

·
Registered
85 Posts
Hi jon,

I have enjoyed your products tremendously. I have both your CellSet MC/SP2 as well as the FRSet. will the integration of the Garmin 2610 require a diffrent box or will it integrate into the GPs pluh that I have on my MC/SP2. You have been a great help to me in getting my Nokia to work when it wasn't even on your list of compatible phones.:lol:

Given enough power
even a brick can fly

·
Registered
567 Posts
Our MC/SP2 will plug right into the cable harness provided with Garmin's motorcycle kit. You will need to connect garmin's cable to a power source, though.

·
Registered
54 Posts
Jon,

Will the MC/SP work with your new 1800-Euro power harnes for the Garmin 2610, Radar and Cell Phone?

Crewsn

·
Registered
218 Posts
You know, that's one of the things I like about this site - you can hold a conversation with a top notch company regarding a product or installation issue and get the straight scoop, and at the same time share it with others. That, at times, is even better than a one-on-one phone call. Jon's postings even sent me looking to confirm what cellset product I have in anticipation of the new 2610 harness.

My hat is off to companies like Cellset, Bushtec, and HAL, who take the time to participate on this site. Not to mention the quality of products they offer. They are truly leaders in the Goldwing community.

Your postings are always very informative!

Thanks.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts