GL1800Riders Forums banner
  • Hey everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of MAY's Ride of the Month Challenge!

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
442 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I was fixing to order a Garman 2720 from Wal-Mart on line $549.97 and when I got to check out there was a $40.00 tax and 7.99 shipping added to it. So I did a google to check prices and found RedTagSavings.com. They had it for $545.00 and $14.99 shipping no tax. These are new units not referbs. Just passing this along incase anyone else likes to save a buck.

·
Banned
1,477 Posts
What do you mean by saying "I was fixing to order a Garman 2720 from Wal-Mart "?

Help me out here, what was actually broken that needed fixing, from the order you were about to place?

·
Squating Member
7,056 Posts
What do you mean by saying "I was fixing to order a Garman 2720 from Wal-Mart "?
Well now, I guess you don't understand sourthern talk do you?????

"Fixing to" means "gettin ready to", "might be", "gonna"... you yankees don't know nuttin.... :lol: :lol:

Sort of like " He needed killin" That's a defence in courrt in the South. :lol: :lol: :lol:

·
Registered
3,678 Posts
That was funny....I have the 2720...love it

·
Registered
442 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Thanks for the help KY. PearlBlue if your ever in NC stopy by for a BBQ We will teach ya how to talk southern after a few glasses of Ice tea and Southern comfort

·
Banned
1,477 Posts
I sure hope my new 2720 will not be prompting me by having verbal instructions such as "you should be fixing to turn right", or fixing to do anything.
Cause if it ain't broke it don't need a fixin.
LOL,,
merry x-mass from British Columbia

1 - 8 of 8 Posts