GL1800Riders Forums banner
  • Hey everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of MAY's Ride of the Month Challenge!

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
1,102 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I am looking for the plastic screen cover for a Garmin 2730. Mine decided to jump off the bike while going over a bridge (OK I bumped it).

I am not looking to spend a lot of money since every time I start up the bike I am a little surprised that the GPS still works. LOL

Thanks,
Hector

·
Registered
4,669 Posts
Watch eBay for them. I've seen them there on occasion for reasonable amounts. If I lost mine, I wouldn't really worry much about it. It stays in the trunk most of the time, anyway.
eBay item link

·
Registered
491 Posts
Where are you located in Jersey? I have one that you are welcome to and I am riding through part of Jersey on Friday evening. If it is convenient I could hand it to you.

·
Registered
1,102 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
I live in Hamilton in mercer county. Where will you be?

·
Registered
491 Posts
I am driving from New Hampshire to Lancaster PA. I will be crossing the Tappen Zee bridge and following 287 South into NJ then west on 78 to PA.

·
Registered
1,102 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
That is quite a bit north of me and I have a crazy day that will prevent me from riding north to meet u. Too bad. That would have been cool.

·
Registered
491 Posts
I wont have time before I leave today but if you are still looking for one when I get back around July 20 I would be happy to send it to you for the cost of postage.

·
Registered
1,102 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
That would be terrific, thank you. I hope you have a great ride!

Hector

1 - 8 of 8 Posts