GL1800Riders Forums banner

1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Registered
242 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
What's your favorite 3/4 helmet and to use jm headsets or scala headsets.
Dw

·
Registered
55 Posts
I have HJC, Shoei, Vega, Kbc and Gmax....My favorite is a Gmax !!! Also the J & M headsets....All of my helments are 3/4 with a tinted shield...

·
Registered
3,344 Posts
Arai,most comfortable for me but pricey. J+M headsets

·
Banned
1,128 Posts
HJC with J&M 584 elite head set! A great combo for me! :thumbup:

·
Registered
2,640 Posts
HJC I-33:thumbup::thumbup::thumbup::thumbup:

·
Registered
1,924 Posts
Shoei RJ Platinum R. Also pricey, but a really good helmet.

Sierra Electronics sold me the helmet and installed a second generation J&M headset for me, which is still going strong.

·
Registered
1,368 Posts
I went into my local Honda store last year with the intentions of finding a 3/4 helmet for use with my Scala Rider Q2s. I walked up to a Fulmer, tried it on, and bought it and haven't looked back. $54 out the door for a comfortable helmet that works for me.

The sizes run small. I believe I have a Medium and I'm an XL in HJCs.

·
Registered
242 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Thanks for replies.

·
Registered
387 Posts
Same as SLOWDOG and GlennW :thumbup:

·
Registered
206 Posts
3/4 HJC I-33 with J& M headset. I have a XXL and it is a bit tight with the headset, but fine without it.

·
Registered
272 Posts
I use and like the HJC IS33. I use the Sena SMH10 bluetooth headset along with Honda's heaset.

·
Registered
4,079 Posts
$50 Fulmer 3/4 and J&M headsets. It's the only helmet that actually fits me and is comfortable.

·
Registered
4,799 Posts
Though I wear my FF helmet about 99% of the time, I have a Shoei Platinum 3/4 helmet. No headset.

·
Registered
696 Posts
i have a fulmer its works great right out of the box with j& m headsets also have i33 hjc but had to do foam trim before i could put in headsets

·
Registered
272 Posts
I have both mounted on the left side of my helmet. The Sena unit is mounted closer to the face opening and Honda’s headset is right behind it. I have the Sena earpieces set in the helmet ear reliefs and I cut out reliefs in the styrofoam and set the Honda earpieces just above the Sena earpieces. It may sound funky but it works really well and it gives me many connection options.

·
Registered
185 Posts
I run the optional earbud mount on my Sena, I was thinking maybe mount speakers IN the helmet and still use earbuds for my Sena?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

1 - 20 of 22 Posts